DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 3.0

1. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto-Droid - rooted
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codyodyody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c_mack9 View Post
    mario live walpaper stopped working for me with UDX3.0, i cant even get it to uninstall so i can reinstall it. any help?

and my battery life sucks coming from 2.0
    game over for mario with anyone else?

game over for me too. Also is anyone elses market like really SLOW

Not sure what's with the market slowness, but I've got that too and I'm not on UD. I've had it occur on 2 different roms. Click market, "loading..." for 25-30 seconds. Click search and search for something and its the same deal. It happened a couple weeks back when I loaded a rom, then went away. Others have said the same thing...almost like something needs to settle. I flash back to other roms and the problem is gone so it isn't on the market end of things.

All I know is when it starts being zippy again you'll love it, then forget its fast again and be used to it.
    Chris

If you apply a rom or theme - backup first!
    If you don't know how to backup...Stop until you do.
    hint: I name my backups like this: sg6.0_20100428 or ss4.2_20100626 to easily find them later. rom and date.

Have a Problem, Click here to Visit the Rescue Squad
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by christim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by codyodyody View Post
    game over for mario with anyone else?

game over for me too. Also is anyone elses market like really SLOW

Not sure what's with the market slowness, but I've got that too and I'm not on UD. I've had it occur on 2 different roms. Click market, "loading..." for 25-30 seconds. Click search and search for something and its the same deal. It happened a couple weeks back when I loaded a rom, then went away. Others have said the same thing...almost like something needs to settle. I flash back to other roms and the problem is gone so it isn't on the market end of things.

All I know is when it starts being zippy again you'll love it, then forget its fast again and be used to it.
    +1

Literally everything you just said applies to me. Ud is a nice rom but I had to go back to bb for stability. My phone is all sorts of messed up anyways....I can't put any kernals over 800 on it anymore anyways.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    So....3.5.0 is out
    Galaxy Nexus - AXI0M PATIENT ZERO|AOKP
    Moto Xoom 4g - Codename
    Kindle Fire - rooted
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I think I'm in love.
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".-Arthur C. Clarke
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    i used to have the slow market but i dont know. Im on UD extreme 3.5, and my battery life sucks butt. And the actual cpu is running hott, not my battery. Before my battery would get realllly hot, but on this current rom my battery gets a little warm but the cpu gets hot really quick after being on the internet for like 10 min .... kinda annoying. IM hoping his next rom will improve battery life and make my phone run cooler. I wiped 3 times before uploading this rom to make sure i had everything wiped good and clean. im at 13 hours since unplugged and im at 30%. And all i have done on it today is a few short calls and a few texts and thats it. Before on like 2.5.0 my phone was lasting over a day with regular usage
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    did you wipe how did you install and what recovery you do know 350 is out right?

Quote Originally Posted by hondabomdc5 View Post
    i used to have the slow market but i dont know. Im on UD extreme 3.5, and my battery life sucks butt. And the actual cpu is running hott, not my battery. Before my battery would get realllly hot, but on this current rom my battery gets a little warm but the cpu gets hot really quick after being on the internet for like 10 min .... kinda annoying. IM hoping his next rom will improve battery life and make my phone run cooler. I wiped 3 times before uploading this rom to make sure i had everything wiped good and clean. im at 13 hours since unplugged and im at 30%. And all i have done on it today is a few short calls and a few texts and thats it. Before on like 2.5.0 my phone was lasting over a day with regular usage
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    im on 3.5.0, i wiped 3 times before install and i have tried different kernels, and im on chevys lv1000 and i installed through sprecovery
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    did you use chevys kernels from the downloads section of blackdroidmod? just wandering?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    yeeeep i sure did
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Links