DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: [Release] Stock 2.1 ESE81 & ESE81 Deodexed backups

  1. Beta Team
    metiCkOne's Avatar
    Member #
    28203
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Posts
    1,717
    Phone
    Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by angryunibrow View Post
    Can I do a factory reset/wipe?

    You don't state that in your instructions.
    I DO want to wipe my phone clean, is that ok to do?

    Thanks
    Yeah, I would. I didn't state it because it's not necessary, it's just something we recommend. Since you want to wipe your phone go ahead and do so. That's completely fine to do.
  2. Junior Droid
    ChefZiggy's Avatar
    Member #
    21410
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #22

    Hold onto yer butts...here we go!

    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    As long as you're rooted now, or at least have SPRecovery 0.99.3b you can just upgrade right now. There is no need to do anything more. Just load the backup on your phone.
    Alrighty then. Downloading the deodexed version. I'll report back when I've done a backup and committed the act.

    I thought someone had asked this but I can't find it now, will CLockworkMod recovery work? I have v1.8.1.4.
    Last edited by ChefZiggy; 05-28-2010 at 07:17 AM.
    ------------------
    Rooted and Running Ultimate Droid 6.5
  3. Beta Team
    metiCkOne's Avatar
    Member #
    28203
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Posts
    1,717
    Phone
    Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    As long as you're rooted now, or at least have SPRecovery 0.99.3b you can just upgrade right now. There is no need to do anything more. Just load the backup on your phone.
    Alrighty then. Downloading the deodexed version. I'll report back when I've done a backup and committed the act.

    I thought someone had asked this but I can't find it now, will CLockworkMod recovery work? I have v1.8.1.4.
    No you need sprecovery. You can flash it through rom manager. It's at the bottom.
  4. Junior Droid
    ChefZiggy's Avatar
    Member #
    21410
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    As long as you're rooted now, or at least have SPRecovery 0.99.3b you can just upgrade right now. There is no need to do anything more. Just load the backup on your phone.
    Alrighty then. Downloading the deodexed version. I'll report back when I've done a backup and committed the act.

    I thought someone had asked this but I can't find it now, will CLockworkMod recovery work? I have v1.8.1.4.
    No you need sprecovery. You can flash it through rom manager. It's at the bottom.
    Didn't work. Got this error: "Nandroid exited with status 25"

    I unzipped the file into the Nandroid folder, then tried to restore that using SPrecovery.

    Any ideas?
    ------------------
    Rooted and Running Ultimate Droid 6.5
  5. Beta Team
    metiCkOne's Avatar
    Member #
    28203
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Posts
    1,717
    Phone
    Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #25

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefZiggy View Post

    Alrighty then. Downloading the deodexed version. I'll report back when I've done a backup and committed the act.

    I thought someone had asked this but I can't find it now, will CLockworkMod recovery work? I have v1.8.1.4.
    No you need sprecovery. You can flash it through rom manager. It's at the bottom.
    Didn't work. Got this error: "Nandroid exited with status 25"

    I unzipped the file into the Nandroid folder, then tried to restore that using SPrecovery.

    Any ideas?
    The backup is in the zipped folder, you have to put that one in the nandroid folder
  6. Droid
    stedrocklp's Avatar
    Member #
    43309
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portland, Me
    Posts
    74
    Phone
    D1, DX, T-Bolt
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefZiggy View Post

    Alrighty then. Downloading the deodexed version. I'll report back when I've done a backup and committed the act.

    I thought someone had asked this but I can't find it now, will CLockworkMod recovery work? I have v1.8.1.4.
    No you need sprecovery. You can flash it through rom manager. It's at the bottom.
    Didn't work. Got this error: "Nandroid exited with status 25"

    I unzipped the file into the Nandroid folder, then tried to restore that using SPrecovery.

    Any ideas?
    A status 25 error normally means that you have too many subfolders. its should be: /sdcard/nandroid/samplerom for you its most likely:/sdcard/nandroid/samplerom/samplerom. Make sure the folder you put in your nandroid doesnt have a folder inside it.
    The Ultimate Droid 3.2.0 (Gingerbread Baby!) @ 1.0MHz

    You will never look back: http://theultimatedroid.com/forum/
  7. Junior Droid
    ChefZiggy's Avatar
    Member #
    21410
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post

    No you need sprecovery. You can flash it through rom manager. It's at the bottom.
    Didn't work. Got this error: "Nandroid exited with status 25"

    I unzipped the file into the Nandroid folder, then tried to restore that using SPrecovery.

    Any ideas?
    The backup is in the zipped folder, you have to put that one in the nandroid folder
    Did that, see above. Your files are in a folder inside the nandroid folder just like any other nandroid backup. No dice.

    I just checked and my phone shows firmware version 2.1 I thought I was on 2.0.1... Kernel version is Chevy's2.6.29 Maybe I need to go stock and start from scratch again.
    ------------------
    Rooted and Running Ultimate Droid 6.5
  8. Droid
    stedrocklp's Avatar
    Member #
    43309
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portland, Me
    Posts
    74
    Phone
    D1, DX, T-Bolt
    #28
    You can check THIS thread for nandroid error codes. I have only seen a status 25 when there is a folder issue. The kernel you run shouldn't make it so a nandroid restore wouldnt work.
    The Ultimate Droid 3.2.0 (Gingerbread Baby!) @ 1.0MHz

    You will never look back: http://theultimatedroid.com/forum/
  9. Junior Droid
    ChefZiggy's Avatar
    Member #
    21410
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by stedrocklp View Post
    You can check THIS thread for nandroid error codes. I have only seen a status 25 when there is a folder issue. The kernel you run shouldn't make it so a nandroid restore wouldnt work.
    I'll double check next time I connect the Droid. I did the move and extract using Root Explorer. Something could have gotten screwed up.
    ------------------
    Rooted and Running Ultimate Droid 6.5
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:13 PM
  2. [Release] Stock ESE81(2.1)-Deodexed
    By woodyman in forum Droid Concepts
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:00 PM
  3. Deodexed ESE81
    By natediddy1120 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 02:48 PM
  4. Questions about stock ese81 root.
    By jourdannick in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:15 PM
  5. Stock 2.1 With Full Root Access with ESE81
    By MarkDriod in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 09:20 PM

Search tags for this page

2.11.605.1

,
android 05.21.10 zip
,
android 05.21.10.zip
,
android.05.21.10
,
deodexed 2.1 ese81
,

ese81

,

ese81 2.1 sbf

,
how to get back to 2.1 with gem
,
sprecovery ese81 for droid razr
,

system-deodexed.bz2

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+