DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [Themed ROM] NexBeast V1.0.1 - Themed BB V1.0

1. Superuser
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    bigxie
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
    DroidForums.net Developer
    You need to download the 'Android Terminal Emulator' by Jack Pavlovic (sp?). That one works just fine.

As for those apps you wanna get rid of, once you have terminal emulator working, you can:

Code:
    su
    sysrw
    cd /system/app/
    ls
    which will list all your system apps. Jot down the ones you wanna get rid of.

Code:
    rm AmazonMP3.apk
    rm [...insert app here]
    sync
    sysro

2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Is there another market icon that can be used? In no way do I want any HTC logos on my MOTO Droid...I would just use bettercut but I use launcherpro which doesn't allow me to use bettercut...any help?
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    You ROCK!
    Wow - that was not only an impressive response time, but exactly the information that I needed.

I have to say that I'm extremely impressed with your ROM! My battery life (as shown w/ Juice/Ultimate Defender and Juicy Plotter is quite literally 3X what it used to be with the higher MHz P3 and Bekit kernels, the speed is just as fast - and I'm only running at 1/2 the speed I was with JRummy's Remix!!!

Brilliant!

Thank you ever so much for your work on this - you've got a new follower!

Psychlone
    Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing...
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    first, awesome rom man.. so sick. keep up the good work. one thing though.. not sure if this a bb prob or nex prob. when i get a sms two notifications come up. just reg stock notification and a new white envelope notification. two sounds play also.. but i read the sd card change prob and disabled the sound. any idea why im getting both notifications?
  5. Superuser
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    bigxie
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAL BROCK View Post
    first, awesome rom man.. so sick. keep up the good work. one thing though.. not sure if this a bb prob or nex prob. when i get a sms two notifications come up. just reg stock notification and a new white envelope notification. two sounds play also.. but i read the sd card change prob and disabled the sound. any idea why im getting both notifications?
    Sounds like an app you have installed. You can go into the stock messaging app and disable notifications to fix this.

I don't know what the other app is that has a white envelope, but if you figure it out, you could also disable that one.

Either way, there's two notifications because you have another app installed.

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAL BROCK View Post
    Sounds like an app you have installed. You can go into the stock messaging app and disable notifications to fix this.

I don't know what the other app is that has a white envelope, but if you figure it out, you could also disable that one.

Either way, there's two notifications because you have another app installed.
    ahhhh.. still a noob here.. apologies. your right.. beautiful widgets pack 2.. sms widget. didnt have it loaded on a home screen.. must run in the background. thanks for the help again fab.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Love the rom/theme! One issue .... I just came from CM 5.0.7.1 and I never had tried BB only rom that I have ever used before was CM and one feature I can't get to work is there is no animated images in the broswer! I loved going to accuweather.com and seeing the animated radar. Is there some kinda setting I'm missing?...I really don't want to flash back to cm even though there are more ways to custmized your phone and I also seem to have more avaible mem with CM but this rom seems more stable and faster! So please add the animations and the reboot now option when you hold down the power key and then I will consider this hands down...the fastest most stable rom out!..... it will be bad ass. (It alredy is minus those 2 features).....thanks for all the hard work and any response I may get!
    ROOTED THUNDERBOLTRunning DasBAMF 1.3

FOLLOW ME:https://twitter.com/tdog7879
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    can not get bettercut to switch icons? any thoughts? running NB 1.1 with themed adw launcher...woker fine in nb 1.0 . I tried uninstalling/reinstalling bettercut, but no change.

thanks for any ideas

edit: ok, i think it is creating the new icons, but they are not visible. I am using the themed adw launcher. The reason i think this is that I am getting the bettercut "no more room" on this homescreen even though there is plenty of visible space. Any idea as to why they won't display, but are "there?"
    Last edited by crownroyal; 05-31-2010 at 06:19 PM.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by crownroyal View Post
    can not get bettercut to switch icons? any thoughts? running NB 1.1 with themed adw launcher...woker fine in nb 1.0 . I tried uninstalling/reinstalling bettercut, but no change.

thanks for any ideas

edit: ok, i think it is creating the new icons, but they are not visible. I am using the themed adw launcher. The reason i think this is that I am getting the bettercut "no more room" on this homescreen even though there is plenty of visible space. Any idea as to why they won't display, but are "there?"
    I'd look into downloading ninja morph from the market. It's similar to metamorph (same developer) but its a way to edit applications from your phone rather than from your computer. It's pretty self-explanatory and easy to figure out. Instead of changing just the shortcut's icon (like bettercut) you can change the entire applications icon. It's pretty sweet. Good luck.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I figured it out, i screwed something up(shocker!)...it was adding them to another launchers desktop, but that was adw too, but I think not the themed one I added. All fixed not I think....thing flies, great ROM in case anyone wondering!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Links