DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: your opinion on best rom out right now

1. Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    i agree with woody! try all theme if you can. everyone likes their rom for their own reasons. also every phone is alittle different so find out what works best for you.

but of course RedRum is the best!!
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by hookerdj View Post
    i think you deffinetly did something wrong the new bugless beast get s great battery i was getting 12 hours cyanogen and like 24 with bugless

Quote Originally Posted by iamloco724 View Post
    thanks for the replies keep them coming..i think im going to try a select few and just make backups like people say use one per week and see how i feel and the phone responds and go from there

i was getting horrible battery life with the newest bugless beast

i dont see how i could have done something wrong..i wiped twice..plus didnt even use backups of apps i installed all from the market
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Yes, try mine.. Lol.. . Best advice I could give would be try more than 1 don't go off what everyone says, it's nice to know but u also have to rememer each phone will act slightly different with every ROM and kernal because of differences in production..

Just try until you find one you like and works good on your phone, I would love for my ROM to be the one you use, but if it's not then I'm happy for you finding a better one..

Have fun man and goodluck..
    Well said Woody. A lot of people overlook that fact (all phones aren't made equal), so what may run great on my phone could be a disaster on someone elses.

I haven't tried many, and to give every ROM a fair shot, I should probably give several a try now that I know what I am doing (somewhat!)...but I have to say I am a bit afraid to switch up from a good thing. Bugless Beast 1.0 is running so smooth on my phone, fast and stable. Good luck finding the best ROM for you.
    Rom: Codename Android 1.0.1
    Kernel: Imo's Lean Minimalistic Experimental

4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    @DroidConcepts
    Phone
    D1, D2, D3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by hedney3 View Post
    i agree with woody! try all theme if you can. everyone likes their rom for their own reasons. also every phone is alittle different so find out what works best for you.

but of course RedRum is the best!!
    Lol, you would man..
    Click Here for the Droid Concepts Web Site

Check out The Droid Concepts Roms By clicking the image below.!

If you would enjoy what we do please support us with a small donation if possible, we need some new devices..
  5. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    I've tried Succulent Desire, Cyanogen, and Bugless Beast. All three preformed very well for me. My advice, try all three.

Mike
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    try succulent desire 4.5 out its really fast when you first load it up it will take a couple minutes just let it load it will work

Quote Originally Posted by gszeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyman View Post
    Yes, try mine.. Lol.. . Best advice I could give would be try more than 1 don't go off what everyone says, it's nice to know but u also have to rememer each phone will act slightly different with every ROM and kernal because of differences in production..

Just try until you find one you like and works good on your phone, I would love for my ROM to be the one you use, but if it's not then I'm happy for you finding a better one..

Have fun man and goodluck..
    Well said Woody. A lot of people overlook that fact (all phones aren't made equal), so what may run great on my phone could be a disaster on someone elses.

I haven't tried many, and to give every ROM a fair shot, I should probably give several a try now that I know what I am doing (somewhat!)...but I have to say I am a bit afraid to switch up from a good thing. Bugless Beast 1.0 is running so smooth on my phone, fast and stable. Good luck finding the best ROM for you.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    My personal favorites have been Bugless Beast, Succulent Desire, and the Team Chaos ROMs.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    I prefer Dominator from boostdscoob.

-Mike
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    First I was using UD V8 which I loved until we lost BD support on the forum

Then I used Cyanogen which was to me the same except I liked the Volume controls being able to skip tracks while locked, but eventually it SLOWED down alot, lots of lag (5 seconds to open phone app while OC too) I tried different Kernals and even tried to reload the rom but still felt very slow, the slowest rom I've tried. This Rom also waisted my battery before the day was over, even while underclocking. I had to make a switch

BB V1.0 IS the BEST if you want a buggless, themed, aqnd yet silly fast smartphone. Been using this for a week with no lag whatsoever!!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC
    i would try team chaos' rom with your theme choice . its a very stable and smoothe rom.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Links