Remember Beta means there could be problems
This is my idea for a perfect ROM it may not fit you and your style. It is minmaly themed.
This is a Mororola Droid only ROM - Sorry everyone else.
This has been tested by a few and I would like to acknolowdge their contribution.
BBCrackman, Jnespa, Je49245, Zombiethoughts. Guillermo De La Fuente
I would like to thank Sniffle (Tourach) for his help in getting me started in building my own ROM.
The vendor setup has been pulled from Koush (and slightly modified)
The Home Launcher (has been made slightly configurable - after much reading of ruqqs git) Thanks
the 360 Rotation has been added by reading (chris soyers git)
If you would like to follow the builds and get the latest you can look here:
v.20 Change Log
- changed lock screen to rotary 2.0 version
- changed homescreen to customizable (1 – 7 screens)
v.19 Change Log
- changed kernel from 1ghz o/c to standard 600mhz
- changed silver icons back to color
- fixed bug in 1 minute screen auto-timeout
v.18 Change Log
- added apps2sd menu option (not working)
- changed standard Launcher from 3 to 5 screens
- removed Launcher 2
v.17 Change Log
- added apps2sd parts to check build (not working)
- changed boot animation
v.16 Change Log
- removed Compass from spareparts
- added HelixLauncher to source for compiling
- removed Development app from build
- added new su and v2.0 SuperUser.apk
- fixed backlight, keyboard was always off, lowered to 2.5/255
v.15 Change Log
- changed auto screen off, 15s, 30s, 45s, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 7m, 10m
- changed phone incoming call from icons to yes/no
- removed landscape lockscreen tabs
- removed target dots on lockscreen
- changed status bar icons to silver (many)
v.14 Change Log
- added 360 degree rotation
Index of /mdw
If you just want the newest build get this:
YOU WILL NEED MY VERSION OF GOOGLE APPS (They are not preinstalled):
If you are using sprecovery you will need to rename to update.zip and then install from the recovery console.
If you are using clockwork you just need to install zip and then navigate to the download folder.
Thank you all for you patience.
I am not going to be theming this beyond what has already been done, plz don't ask. If there is a feature that you would like to see included let me know and I may work on it.