Hi everyone, I just finished installing Cyanogen through Rom Manager. My next steps are to install a custom theme and kernal.
Here are my questions...
1) Based on what I've read in Rom Manager, I don't believe I need to wipe when installing a custom theme. Is this correct?
2) Will I need to wipe when I install a custom Kernal?
3) I plan on installing the Beket (sp?) medium voltage 1.2 Kernal...Any thoughts?
4) Any recommendations for the custom theme? I tend to like clean, dark, professional looking designs.
5) Which one should be installed first?
Thanks in advance for any responses and/or advice.