DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Droid V10

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    is it possible to upgrade to ud10 from 2.1 yet
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2 + 3 (NOT 5)
    Quote Originally Posted by anuraj1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by masters View Post
    Ok since I had some questions and we need a thread... Besides the mods can move this once they open the forum for it..

Feel free to use this thread discussion on UD10

Is the problem with titanium backup, is it specific to certain apps?? Or is it random..??
    for me, titanium backup couldn't restore any of my apps on UD 10 or with Cyanogen.. But I talked to koush about it on his forum, and he said that since the base is so new and different with Cyanogen (which is apparently what UD10 is built off of, for lack of a better term) the best solution would be to download the apps from the market again. It takes a little time, but it is nice to kind of get some spring cleaning done and not have any clutter. Cyanogen also has it set up so that old apps auto download, but I am not sure if that happens on UD10. The purchased apps should be in your market, in the downloads section.
    I have tried Titanium Backup with UD 10, and lost about 1/2 my apps. I then re-downloaded everything from the marketplace and reinstalled. When I tried to do a backup, it seemed to backup, but then I tried to verify my backup and got a whole bunch of errors, so it does seem that T.B. is not compatible with UD 10 for many functions. I even tried changing the compression of the T.B. with no new results - still had errors when verifying the results.

Cheers,
    B.D.
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Since Titanium isn't working for most of us, I wonder if Mybackupro would work on UD 10?
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Yeah I was upset only with my hancent data not being restored...a few games worked I don't use titanium for all my apps bc I feel on new builds u should start fresh...I believe this is why I never get any issues like a lot of...for lack of a better term lazy/newby people get n flood the threads with all their glitches n buggs n what not n blame the rom...god I hate that...anywho I just hate losing all my text messages n some but few game data...anyone try titanium on v10 n do a handcent data backup n see if it works bc I'm considering wiping and reflashing with dif theme just don't wanna lose my text data
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I've been having a lot of problems with ud10. It keeps restarting my phone for some reason and of coarse the backup didn't work that well either....anyone else's phone keeps restarting?
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by chris420o View Post
    Yeah I was upset only with my hancent data not being restored...a few games worked I don't use titanium for all my apps bc I feel on new builds u should start fresh...I believe this is why I never get any issues like a lot of...for lack of a better term lazy/newby people get n flood the threads with all their glitches n buggs n what not n blame the rom...god I hate that...anywho I just hate losing all my text messages n some but few game data...anyone try titanium on v10 n do a handcent data backup n see if it works bc I'm considering wiping and reflashing with dif theme just don't wanna lose my text data
    Yeah I tried it last night and it lost all my texts messages...
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible Droid
    guys, it takes 10-15 minutes to install your apps again... just re-install them and be done.
  8. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member

Re: Ultimate Droid V10

guys, it takes 10-15 minutes to install your apps again... just re-install them and be done.
    There lazy lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Droid X Locked and Loaded,
    Droid Incredible, Nothing but Incredible

Need some help add me
    randyrkelly@gmail.com
    Google Does What Droid Does.
  9. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member

Re: Ultimate Droid V10

Since Titanium isn't working for most of us, I wonder if Mybackupro would work on UD 10?
    Try and see. But i recommend you dont cause sometimes worth the new versions of roms the old apps aren't compatible in all ways.trusty me I had a bad experience with my backup pro and titaniumbackup. The issue caused my sound tho automatically go to silent. But i fixed by jury installing apps one by one .

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Droid X Locked and Loaded,
    Droid Incredible, Nothing but Incredible

Need some help add me
    randyrkelly@gmail.com
    Google Does What Droid Does.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by THAWARRIOR10 View Post
    I've been having a lot of problems with ud10. It keeps restarting my phone for some reason and of coarse the backup didn't work that well either....anyone else's phone keeps restarting?

Your a perfect example of what I meant.....not hating on u but u deff didn't wipe data/cache(I do each 3x) and do a nandroid restore and re dl/install ur apps....do that u won't have problems
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links