DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Droid V10

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Can anybody confirm if the livewallpapers and bootanimations are good to go in UD 10? Since the site was locked I am unsure...Thanks
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    I was one who was having problems with Titanium Backup not working on UD10. Nothing I did would work. Then this morning I saw a message from Sky1819 several pages back. Well, it worked. Thanks Sky1819. Here's the step by step what I did and now an EXTREMELY happy UD10 user.

SKY1819 Tip for Titanium Backup to work with UD 10.0:

Steps:
    1. Delete any Titanium Backups on the SD Card
    2. Hit the "Problems" button and update Busybox
    3. Do a fresh backup
    4. Boot into recovery, wipe 2x and cache 2x
    5. Install UD10
    6. Go to the Market and get T.B. and install
    7. Hit the "Problems" button again to update Busybox
    8. Only restore the apps, not the system files.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    I was one who was having problems with Titanium Backup not working on UD10. Nothing I did would work. Then this morning I saw a message from Sky1819 several pages back. Well, it worked. Thanks Sky1819. Here's the step by step what I did and now an EXTREMELY happy UD10 user.

Steps:
    3. Do a fresh backup
    5. Install UD10
    Oh good find. I already gave up and spent a couple hours yesterday setting up a fresh install of UD10 but this is definitely good info for future reference.
    BOISE STATE
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vrdubin6 View Post

Steps:
    3. Do a fresh backup
    5. Install UD10
    Oh good find. I already gave up and spent a couple hours yesterday setting up a fresh install of UD10 but this is definitely good info for future reference.
    I had about 4 attempts and each time I gave up because T.B. didn't work right and I was getting a ton of FC's, and the restore was not taking long at all. I was just about ready to throw in the towel when this morning I woke up to his post, and I thought well I have nothing to lose, because if not, I will just do what you did. What's worse than trying to remember everything you want to get form the Market, is setting up the programs, for example Timeriffic. That's more time consuming than anything. Next release if we get problems with T.B. this will be a good reference to see if this will do the trick.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

--------

5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by THAWARRIOR10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanpa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smomandroid View Post

Mine rebooted for the first time today...and I have been running BD's roms since the beginning.

Smoman
    I posted back on third page and had no response about this either I have been using UD for many versions now and never had it do this. I just sat and watched it reboot 3 times in row than runs fine like nothing happened??? It even rebooted while syncing with google minutes after the install. Did multiple data/catch wipes and installs with the same issue, other than that it is rock solid. Are we the only 3 experiencing this?

Thinking about this now, I never had this issue until I installed rom manager to do the OTA updates 2 or 3 weeks ago. I never saw this reboot thing until the removal of rom manager and using that to flash back to sprecovery. Wondering if that maybe somehow causing this

hey supermanpa, yeah it looks like only a FEW people are having that reboot problem. i just went ahead and went back to 9.8 and i just updated theme to the blue nextheme.....i'm fine with 9.8 right now until maybe 10.1 comes out...if it does come out..hahah
    I restored back to my 9.8 rom that already had the nexus theme for now. Hopefully when the forums thing clears up we might get an answer, fix, or new version. Really like this rom for the last few versions, heck thats the only reason I bought rom manager..live and learn...lol
  6. SDI
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TD7424 View Post
    Can anybody confirm if the livewallpapers and bootanimations are good to go in UD 10? Since the site was locked I am unsure...Thanks
    Can anyone answer this please? And the procedures to install. I was using UD 9.8 with SPR recovery and know how to install by changing the name to update.zip and then hit allow install and then install deprecated. However when i do that the phone will reboot and hang at the M logo??????????
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Is anyone else having poor battery life with this version? my battery is down to 90% 5 mins after taking it off the charger. I've adjusted all settings possible. Any suggestions?
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBit View Post
    Is anyone else having poor battery life with this version? my battery is down to 90% 5 mins after taking it off the charger. I've adjusted all settings possible. Any suggestions?
    Hmm.. my 100-90 10% is usually my quickest drop, but I havent noticed a difference from 9.8 to 10. I have heard a handfull of people complaining about poor battery life on UD10 though. Hopefully someone finds a fix.
    BOISE STATE
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Hmm.. my 100-90 10% is usually my quickest drop, but I havent noticed a difference from 9.8 to 10. I have heard a handfull of people complaining about poor battery life on UD10 though. Hopefully someone finds a fix.
    No notable difference for me either, although it does seem to run hotter than 9.8 did.

--------

10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    No notable difference for me either, although it does seem to run hotter than 9.8 did.
    There is a known issue in the cm roms with a cell standby issue which will drain your battery. Giro settings , about, battery usage, cell standby. If it is showing 50% signal search then you have the problem.

Put your phone in airplane for 30 secs tocorrect it. U will need todo that after every reboot too.
    Joel
    -----
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Links