ok I am running droidmod 1.0 and I do like it. But also have not tried anything else yet out there. been looking around and now see Ultimate Droid V8.1.1 Now Available as Over The Air Update Just a couple Questions. and Also BB
After further reading. If phone is already rooted I can just run the nandroid Backup of BB9
1. Do I flash back to stock before installing UD or BB? I have Made with Titanium. ( I think the answer is yes )
2. anything else I need to know? like these extra Kernals ( or does Rom Manager take care of that for me? )
3. The real difference between UD and DroidMod and BB
4. Looking at the issues I take it as to stay with 8.0.
5. When do I DL room Manager? and is it better to just get the Donated version first?
UPDATE ok decided to stay with Droid Mod. any reason for me to install Rom Manager?