Latest version: 184.108.40.206 Droid
220.127.116.11 Droid - 03/23/2010
Download: http://goo.gl/A4Zf (Nandroid Version)
Download: http://goo.gl/S8YF (Original Version)
5.0.5 Droid - 03/21/2010
Download: http://goo.gl/Ij0Y (Nandroid Version)
Download: http://goo.gl/EVgV (Original Version)
18.104.22.168 Droid - 03/15/2010 (Not So Stable)
Download: http://goo.gl/jAw8 (Nandroid Version)
Download: http://goo.gl/Iy2X (Original Version)
22.214.171.124 Droid - 03/12/2010
Download: http://goo.gl/xef1 (Nandroid Version)
Download: http://goo.gl/kuMW (Original Version)
Cyanogenmod For Droid
* Clean shutdown/startup system
* NO APPS2SD. I've implemented a hack that will store the dalvik-cache of system apps in /cache, which saves you ~40MB on /data. A better APPS2SD system is being worked on by Chris Soyars
* Built in USB tether
* ARM NEON optimizations from 0xdroid and Qualcomm
* Includes BusyBox, htop, nano, powertop, openvpn, bash, and all engineering commandline utilities
* FLAC audio support from Kenny Root
* Phone enhancements from Cytown
* Contacts enhancements from Wysie
* Perform zipalign-on-install of applications
* DeskClock tweaks- longer autosilence and "require unlock" option
* Huge collection of ringtones and audio
* All available locales are included thanks to PsychoBoy
* 360-degree auto-orientation by Optedoblivion
* OpenVPN integration thanks to James Bottomley
* Many other bugfixes and tweaks from AOSP contributors
All source code is available at the Koush Github
INSTRUCTIONS: (Original Version)
- First time flashing CM to your Droid?
1. Unlock your device and install ROM Manager from the Market
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. Download the ROM to your phone
4. Install the ROM (choose DATA WIPE)
INSTRUCTIONS: (Nandroid Version)
1. DATA WIPE
2. RESTORE TO FILE
HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
- Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
- Pastebin links preferred
- Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!
- Do NOT report bugs in themed or modified builds to me. I will not care or respond.
DONATE TO KOUSH