Version 0.6 is here, just a few tweaks is all.
*2.1 Genie Weather widget
*2.1 Music Application
*2.1 Multi-touch Gallery
*Wifi Tether Application
*Milestone Multi-touch browser
*Overclock kernel with 10 slots (BIG thanx to ChevyNo1)
*Original Smoked Glass theme combined with the Elegant Droid theme (credit to AdamZ and Droid >)
*5 screens (credit to Pete)(used BB's launcher so there is no more blue when you touch the app drawer tab)
*High Quality video default in YouTube
*Higher Quality video recording and output
*Email app included
*All /system apps are deodexed (credit to Speeddymon)
*And, you CAN see and download Google Earth from the Market
*And credit to Sam for the name!!!!
Also, these were all removed for good (not just renamed):
There may be more that I can't remember at the moment...but just thought I'd let everyone know
Couple things that are issues at the moment (that I am not sure on how to fix), is there are still a few places with blue...but so far only the loading bars (ie. browser loading bar, loading bar of downloading apps in notification panel, etc.) I am trying to find a fix for this...
(and this is all on you, so if you feck up your expensive Droid while using this nandroid file, it has absolutely nothing to do with me )
YOU HAVE TO BE ROOTED AND HAVE SPRECOVERY FLASHED TO YOUR PHONE (duh!!) AND ALWAYS MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE DOING THESE THINGS!!!
You don't *have* to wipe data, but note that it can help reduce any problems....(if you do choose to wipe data, just use Astro or Titanium to back up your apps)
1) Download the file below toward the bottom of this thread
2) Extract the file (choose Extract File) onto your computer somewhere with something like WinRAR (you can Google it if you don't know what that is)
3) Copy the file that was extracted from the .rar file (you may have to open the 1st file and use the next file thats inside, ex. /[file]/[file]/[Boot-Data-System] use the red one)
4) Paste the file into your nandroid folder on your sdcard
5) Unmount your Droid and boot into recovery
6) (optional) Select to wipe data/factory reset
7) (optional) Select to wipe cache
8) Select Backup/restore
9) Select Advanced nandroid restore
10) Select Choose backup
11) Choose the file you just put there
12) Select Perform Restore
13) Reboot system now and enjoy!!!
1) Download the 2nd option at the bottom of this post.
2) Place o root of sdcard
3) Back up and delete any other update.zip files that may be on your sdcard
4) Rename my file to update.zip
5) Reboot into recovery
6) Select Install
7) Select Allow update.zip installation
8) Select Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
9) Once done, select Reboot system now
1) Download naterade v0.6 HERE (nandroid) (Email & Calender included)
2) Download naterade v0.6 HERE (update.zip) (Email & Calender included)
To get your WiFi to work again, download THIS file, rename it to update.zip and install using the instructions above for the update.zip file.