DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: I need someones nandroid "boot" file if you are running Chevy's 1.2 kernel!!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

I need someones nandroid "boot" file if you are running Chevy's 1.2 kernel!!

Like the title says all I am looking for is your nandroid backup containing only the "boot" file if you are using ChevyNo1's 1.2ghz kernel! Thank you in advance!!! I need this to see if it cures my problems!

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid - Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDroid View Post
    Like the title says all I am looking for is your nandroid backup containing only the "boot" file if you are using ChevyNo1's 1.2ghz kernel! Thank you in advance!!! I need this to see if it cures my problems!
    umm The boot part of nandroid is the kernel.... so why don't you just get the nandroid copy of the kernel from chevy himself on his forum on alldroid and nandroid restore boot only?

or just get his reguluar image and flash it.. it's not hard. I just don't see why you need one of our copies? if any of us are running it it's the same as you can get yourself from alldroid or whatever he has linked here....
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    bL33d77
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    You can download my rom and just restore boot i use chevy 1250 kernel.
    Galaxy nexus aokp m5 w/ Franco kernel
    iPad 16gb
    ----------------------------
    Old phones..
    Droid razr
    LG spectrum
    Thunderbolt
    Droid charge
    Droid X
    Fascinate
    og Droid
    droid eris
    iphone 3gs
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by LrdElderon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDroid View Post
    umm The boot part of nandroid is the kernel.... so why don't you just get the nandroid copy of the kernel from chevy himself on his forum on alldroid and nandroid restore boot only?

or just get his reguluar image and flash it.. it's not hard. I just don't see why you need one of our copies? if any of us are running it it's the same as you can get yourself from alldroid or whatever he has linked here....
    The problem i have is everytime I try and flash using the update.zip method I get boot loops no matter the kernel. Apparently from what I have learned over at Alldroid I am not alone in this matter. Supposedly Pete is working on a fix it has something to do with these new kernels not likeing my phone for some reason. I was asking for a boot img just so i could see if I got same results. Thanks anyways though Chevy already pmed me and said it would break my wifi. I think ill just stick on this 600mhz TheSteve kernel running Pete's 2.1 rom cuz im running smooth right now and wait for an updated kernel. Thanks for the help guys! much appreciated! (forgive my long posts I took an adderall and im very "awake" lol)

Links