DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: DM V1.0 and SmokeGlass

  1. Senior Droid
    schellbl's Avatar
    Member #
    21308
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    DM V1.0 and SmokeGlass

    I flashed to DM V1.0 last night. All seems to be fine.

    I then tried to install SmokedGlass V2.0.

    After the download here were the steps I completed:
    1) Download Metamorph from the Market
    2) Ran Metamorph agains the SmokedGlass file in the download folder
    3) Clicked the Apply All
    4) Let it update what it could. I did get messages that some were not found and it skipped.
    5) Did the reboot.

    My problem is this, while the app drawer and the notification line look different nothing else seems changed. I don't see the clock and weather. I have the standard orange wallpaper. Is there something else I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Brian
  2. Master Droid
    hughesjr's Avatar
    Member #
    14620
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    278
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by schellbl View Post
    I flashed to DM V1.0 last night. All seems to be fine.

    I then tried to install SmokedGlass V2.0.

    After the download here were the steps I completed:
    1) Download Metamorph from the Market
    2) Ran Metamorph agains the SmokedGlass file in the download folder
    3) Clicked the Apply All
    4) Let it update what it could. I did get messages that some were not found and it skipped.
    5) Did the reboot.

    My problem is this, while the app drawer and the notification line look different nothing else seems changed. I don't see the clock and weather. I have the standard orange wallpaper. Is there something else I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Brian
    The clock and weather are not part of the Smoked Glass theme. That is a paid app called Beautiful Widgets.

    What is part of the theme is the "Apps Drawer", the "System Widgets"(like search and power control, etc.), the top bar, and several system "ICONS".
    Last edited by hughesjr; 02-23-2010 at 08:19 AM.
  3. Senior Droid
    schellbl's Avatar
    Member #
    21308
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Thanks for the clarification! It now makes sense.
  4. Senior Droid
    CoyG's Avatar
    Member #
    36958
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #4
    does your theme have white clock? i installed the 2.0 theme but it has black clock and me no likey
  5. Master Droid
    hughesjr's Avatar
    Member #
    14620
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    278
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyG View Post
    does your theme have white clock? i installed the 2.0 theme but it has black clock and me no likey
    [HOW-TO] Change status bar clock color - xda-developers

    How to change clock to white and blue (step by step)

    DroidMod 1.0
  6. Droid
    mostendorf34's Avatar
    Member #
    28790
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    33
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hughesjr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyG View Post
    does your theme have white clock? i installed the 2.0 theme but it has black clock and me no likey
    [HOW-TO] Change status bar clock color - xda-developers

    How to change clock to white and blue (step by step)

    DroidMod 1.0
    I read through this and am still having trouble interpreting some of the info.... it seems that all of this is happening for people with windows, how would i be able to change the clock to white with a mac?

    edit: downloaded services.jar, copied it into systems/framework using root explorer and managed to have it work, thanks for the help!
    Last edited by mostendorf34; 02-24-2010 at 03:30 AM.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

htc dm service

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+