DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 169

Thread: [2.1 ROM - 1.25Ghz] Simply Stunning V1.0.2 (2/20/2010)

  1. Beta Team
    thebowers's Avatar
    Member #
    8519
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,548
    Twitter
    dabowerman
    Phone
    Rooted Droid, OC @ 1.1 Ghz
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #11
    Up and running. Jonkyu, yes I got the framework theme correctly.
    Edit: 165ms on benchmark in setcpu, pretty fast
    Last edited by thebowers; 02-20-2010 at 04:30 PM.
    If you like what I do, thanks



    Your can follow me as follows

    @dabowerman - Twitter
    Derek Bower - G+ - this is where I will be @ the most and where stuff gets released first.

    Theming Guides that might come in handy
    Theming Guide for Progress Bar
    Notification Text Color Change (How to)
    Theming Guide for System Text
  2. Beta Team
    JonKyu's Avatar
    Member #
    4977
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    2,398
    Phone
    DROID X
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowers View Post
    Up and running. Jonkyu, yes I got the framework theme correctly.
    Edit: 165ms on benchmark in setcpu, pretty fast
    Haha apparently I don't know how to do it correctly, I'm trying to make the metamorph theme but it's keeps telling me that the theme is invalid when I pick the .zip.

    How exactly are you doing this? I took the three files from droidinator and pasted it into the unzipped theme file (under framwork-res > Layout [i think lol]) and re-zipped it. Is that right? Or am I missing something critical? lol

    EDIT: ok well I left it un-zipped and it let me pick the .thm, hopefully it'll follow through...
    Last edited by JonKyu; 02-20-2010 at 04:50 PM.
  3. Beta Team
    thebowers's Avatar
    Member #
    8519
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,548
    Twitter
    dabowerman
    Phone
    Rooted Droid, OC @ 1.1 Ghz
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #13
    Go to the Android Themes folder, open the theme folder you are trying to use. Then go to framework-res folder/res/layout and put the files in there. Don't rezip, then just go to MM and pick existing theme. Open the folder of the theme you want and go to the .thm file. Just select the the framework-res and apply. Simply restart the phone and should work. I say should cause I tried to help a friend do this and it wouldn't work for him.

    Edit: attach picture for proof
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [2.1 ROM - 1.25Ghz] Simply Stunning V1.0.2 (2/20/2010)-cap201002201757.jpg  
    Last edited by thebowers; 02-20-2010 at 04:59 PM.
    If you like what I do, thanks



    Your can follow me as follows

    @dabowerman - Twitter
    Derek Bower - G+ - this is where I will be @ the most and where stuff gets released first.

    Theming Guides that might come in handy
    Theming Guide for Progress Bar
    Notification Text Color Change (How to)
    Theming Guide for System Text
  4. Beta Team
    JonKyu's Avatar
    Member #
    4977
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    2,398
    Phone
    DROID X
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowers View Post
    Go to the Android Themes folder, open the theme folder you are trying to use. Then go to framework-res folder/res/layout and put the files in there. Don't rezip, then just go to MM and pick existing theme. Open the folder of the theme you want and go to the .thm file. Just select the the framework-res and apply. Simply restart the phone and should work. I say should cause I tried to help a friend do this and it wouldn't work for him.
    Appreciate it, will this get change the icons also (the main reason why I'm doing this lol)?

    Edit: Ok lol it fixed the background issue, now how do I get change the icons? Should I try putting the actual Framework-res from Adamz ROM into the folder? Would that even work?
    Last edited by JonKyu; 02-20-2010 at 05:02 PM.
  5. Beta Team
    thebowers's Avatar
    Member #
    8519
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,548
    Twitter
    dabowerman
    Phone
    Rooted Droid, OC @ 1.1 Ghz
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #15
    It's a lot to explain if the icons don't change. I had that issue at first. Just PM to discuss it further. I feel we had hjack Chevy's awesomeness!!!!
    If you like what I do, thanks



    Your can follow me as follows

    @dabowerman - Twitter
    Derek Bower - G+ - this is where I will be @ the most and where stuff gets released first.

    Theming Guides that might come in handy
    Theming Guide for Progress Bar
    Notification Text Color Change (How to)
    Theming Guide for System Text
  6. Beta Team
    thebowers's Avatar
    Member #
    8519
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,548
    Twitter
    dabowerman
    Phone
    Rooted Droid, OC @ 1.1 Ghz
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowers View Post
    Go to the Android Themes folder, open the theme folder you are trying to use. Then go to framework-res folder/res/layout and put the files in there. Don't rezip, then just go to MM and pick existing theme. Open the folder of the theme you want and go to the .thm file. Just select the the framework-res and apply. Simply restart the phone and should work. I say should cause I tried to help a friend do this and it wouldn't work for him.
    Appreciate it, will this get change the icons also (the main reason why I'm doing this lol)?

    Edit: Ok lol it fixed the background issue, now how do I get change the icons? Should I try putting the actual Framework-res from Adamz ROM into the folder? Would that even work?

    Yes you need the framework from Adamz rom. There is only two folders you need from it though. They are under the res folder (drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi). I just took those two folders and copied them to the /androidthemes/smokedglass/framework-res/res .
    If you like what I do, thanks



    Your can follow me as follows

    @dabowerman - Twitter
    Derek Bower - G+ - this is where I will be @ the most and where stuff gets released first.

    Theming Guides that might come in handy
    Theming Guide for Progress Bar
    Notification Text Color Change (How to)
    Theming Guide for System Text
  7. Beta Team
    JonKyu's Avatar
    Member #
    4977
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    2,398
    Phone
    DROID X
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowers View Post
    Go to the Android Themes folder, open the theme folder you are trying to use. Then go to framework-res folder/res/layout and put the files in there. Don't rezip, then just go to MM and pick existing theme. Open the folder of the theme you want and go to the .thm file. Just select the the framework-res and apply. Simply restart the phone and should work. I say should cause I tried to help a friend do this and it wouldn't work for him.
    Appreciate it, will this get change the icons also (the main reason why I'm doing this lol)?

    Edit: Ok lol it fixed the background issue, now how do I get change the icons? Should I try putting the actual Framework-res from Adamz ROM into the folder? Would that even work?

    Yes you need the framework from Adamz rom. There is only two folders you need from it though. They are under the res folder (drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi). I just took those two folders and copied them to the /androidthemes/smokedglass/framework-res/res .
    Ok thanks lol all further questions will be by PM lol sorry for hijacking chevy! Awesome job, I feel like this one is going to be on my phone for a while lol.
  8. Developer
    ChevyNo1's Avatar
    Member #
    20299
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,355
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #18
    And guys if you have bugs /issues please post in the bug thread as it will be easier for me to keep track of .. thx!
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

    Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

    If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  9. Beta Team
    thebowers's Avatar
    Member #
    8519
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,548
    Twitter
    dabowerman
    Phone
    Rooted Droid, OC @ 1.1 Ghz
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post
    And guys if you have bugs /issues please post in the bug thread as it will be easier for me to keep track of .. thx!
    link please
    If you like what I do, thanks



    Your can follow me as follows

    @dabowerman - Twitter
    Derek Bower - G+ - this is where I will be @ the most and where stuff gets released first.

    Theming Guides that might come in handy
    Theming Guide for Progress Bar
    Notification Text Color Change (How to)
    Theming Guide for System Text
  10. Developer
    ChevyNo1's Avatar
    Member #
    20299
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,355
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post
    And guys if you have bugs /issues please post in the bug thread as it will be easier for me to keep track of .. thx!
    link please
    Shoot too many things going on at once .. I have a bug thread @ alldroid not here .. ignore my comment
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

    Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

    If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [2.1 OC ROM] Simply Stunning V1.0.1 (2/17/12)
    By ChevyNo1 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. [2.1 OC ROM] Simply Stunning V1.0.0 (2/12/10)
    By ChevyNo1 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:09 PM
  4. GDE is simply amazing...take a look.
    By cereal killer in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 08:20 PM

Search tags for this page

1.2 ghz download

,
1.25 ghz apk
,
android simply stunning
,
droid incredible overclocking 1.25ghz
,

evo 4g simply stunning

,
hgz.apk
,

htc evo 4g simply stunning

,
oc 1.25 ghz htc evo
,

overclocked roms for evo

,
simply stunning 5.4 dock no weather
,

simply stunning evo

,

simply stunning for evo

,
simply stunning rom evo 4g
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+