DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [2.1 OC ROM] Simply Stunning V1.0.1 (2/17/12)

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    it is a 2.1 for 2.0.1, i put that in a previous post.

the only problem with it is the landscape bug that makes it FC. otherwise it works PERFECTLY. phone/3d app drawer/browser all work without a problem at all.
  2. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by lores35 View Post
    Anyone else getting TempMonitor issues? Battery sensor seems to be reading but CPU sensor reads -1C 31F and then reads accurately for a while and then goes back to -1 31.
    While it is showing -1 31 there is no temp showing in status bar. If I turn off the CPU notification then the battery temp comes back in the status bar. Weird.
    Unfortunately This is not compatible with TempMonitor Processor readings but Chevy is looking for a way.

BTW chevy couldn't you ask Adamz about his custom kernel as it's compatible will tempMonitor.

Also I was playing around with kernels I flashed Taz's, Adamz custom kernel, and they all froze and rebooted like yours did so I'm think it might be the kernel?

I'm going to downgrade to 900mhz to see if things stabilize out for me.

EDIT: Ok I'm using GDE now at 1.2Ghz and everything seems fine?? Usually when in the launcher2 i'd get a freeze/reboot when save setting for a widget and going back home. But for some reason it's find after setting up widgets in GDE?
    Last edited by JonKyu; 02-17-2010 at 08:38 PM.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by gotta have that funk View Post
    it is a 2.1 for 2.0.1, i put that in a previous post.

the only problem with it is the landscape bug that makes it FC. otherwise it works PERFECTLY. phone/3d app drawer/browser all work without a problem at all.
    Missed the previous post. Sorry.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Anyone else getting TempMonitor issues? Battery sensor seems to be reading but CPU sensor reads -1C 31F and then reads accurately for a while and then goes back to -1 31.
    While it is showing -1 31 there is no temp showing in status bar. If I turn off the CPU notification then the battery temp comes back in the status bar. Weird.
    Unfortunately This is not compatible with TempMonitor Processor readings but Chevy is looking for a way.

BTW chevy couldn't you ask Adamz about his custom kernel as it's compatible will tempMonitor.

Also I was playing around with kernels I flashed Taz's, Adamz custom kernel, and they all froze and rebooted like yours did so I'm think it might be the kernel?

Which launcher are you running? I think Chevy was right when he said the 2.1 launcher is the root of all (or at least a lot-for some of us) evil.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member

I am honing down on this ... I do not think it is related to the kernel ( and your last test helps confirm that ). I've got a repeatable situation on my hands and am testing the **** out of it right now
    D1 GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning Gingerbread v5.6 (2.3.7) - from Source - 10/17/2011
    DX GB (10/17/2011) - Simply Stunning X Gingerbread v2.2 (2.3.7, GB Kernel) - from Source - 10/17/2011

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/ChevyNo1Droid

If you enjoy my ROM's, feel free to help support my efforts by donating. I spend quite a few hours making sure you get the best ROM out there Your support is much appreciated! Paypal
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by r1nstang View Post
    sweet just found another thread that pulled the lock screen from 2.0.0. and installed it onto this rom. works like a charm
    where did you find it because i have been looking for it and have had no luck.
    Better to be Judged by 12 than carried by 6!!!
  7. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X

Which launcher are you running? I think Chevy was right when he said the 2.1 launcher is the root of all (or at least a lot-for some of us) evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNo1 View Post

I am honing down on this ... I do not think it is related to the kernel ( and your last test helps confirm that ). I've got a repeatable situation on my hands and am testing the **** out of it right now
    I think your right, I'm using GDE running at 1.2Ghz and right now everything seems great!? Live wallpapers are running, not freezes/reboots, now all I need is temp monitor compatibility! great job!
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    bL33d77
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    anyone running jit on 2.1 roms?
    Galaxy nexus aokp m5 w/ Franco kernel
    iPad 16gb
    ----------------------------
    Old phones..
    Droid razr
    LG spectrum
    Thunderbolt
    Droid charge
    Droid X
    Fascinate
    og Droid
    droid eris
    iphone 3gs
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Iphone4 ; HTC Incredible
    Well after an evening full of FCs reboots and freezes I've decide to sit this one out and watch from the shadows. Even after getting rid of the 2.1 launcher I got a lot of problems which sucks because I was digging this rom.

Think I'm gonna get away from the 2.1 roms all together (at least til simply stunnings more stable)
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    I am very suprised nobody posted that it isn't 2012 yet

Keep up the great work Chevy!
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Links