Whoa lol that is a little higher than usual....mine had a few issues at 1.2GHz but is good at 1GHz on 2.0.5
I was running sholes 2.0.3 before I unrooted and went back to stock 2.0.1. The ONLY reasons I went back was actually 2 major ones and am wondering if anyone else had the problems and if so, were they fixed in 2.0.5?
1. Call quality was horrible. I all of a sudden sounded muffled/far away, like in a tunnel. Then the voices were starting to pop. This happened on EVERY call, even when I did the ##program and changed the vodec or whatever to the best. Same thing. It fixed the call problems when I went back to stock. Any suggestions?
and #2. My keyboard was laggy. It wasn't picking up all my taps on the keys. Its like the keyboard wasn't as responsive. Once again, this was NOT in my head because it went back to super fast/normal when I downgraded back to stock. Thanks for any input.
From readings @ alldroid and experiences with the kernel myself, I've found that the LCD/touchscreen fixes by t3hSteve have solved the "laggy" or unresponsive keyboard problems.Changes:
- 8 cpufreq slots (250/500/600/700/800/1000/1100/1200) based on a patch by t3hSteve
- LCD/touchscreen fixes backported from 2.6.32 based on a patch by t3hSteve
- Ext2 module is now included as a module (ext3 has been included for quite some time, I added ext2 due to popular request)
- 2.1 Launcher has been removed, itís just not worth using yet.
Had to go back to stock to turn mine in for a new, my camera hardware decided to quit working...Anyways I'm running 2.0.5 now with no issues other than 1, that might not be the fault of the ROM. I use weather widgets flipclock and weather and it won't work using "use phone location" The weather and city won't sync, but if I use a zip code or city name, it will. Think that's a bug or just server problems or something not syncing?