DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sholes 2.0.3 issues

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by unix.punkx View Post
    Just tried it, I am running the 2.0.3 and dont recall it being an issue on either previous ROMs. I would completely revert back to stock and start over completely, deleting /data if you have to.
    I agree -- I used the updater 3 times yesterday, and the one time I didnt delete /data, I had weird things happen.

It's a pain, but just make a list of your installed apps, and it shouldnt be too big of a deal.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    my facebook wont sync photos.....
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmayo View Post
    Just tried it, I am running the 2.0.3 and dont recall it being an issue on either previous ROMs. I would completely revert back to stock and start over completely, deleting /data if you have to.
    I agree -- I used the updater 3 times yesterday, and the one time I didnt delete /data, I had weird things happen.

It's a pain, but just make a list of your installed apps, and it shouldnt be too big of a deal.
    I have like 3 paid apps, if i wipe my phone can i re download these from the market without having to pay for them again?
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by niraj View Post

I have like 3 paid apps, if i wipe my phone can i re download these from the market without having to pay for them again?
    Yep -- I believe they're tied to your Google account, so as long as you use the same account as the main, your purchase history is saved.

Edit: And when I say "I believe" it means I dont actually know where the information is stored, but I used the same account as the main on all 3 reloads, and I've always had access to my paid apps.

Double Edit: Paid apps are tied to your Google Shopping account, so it would indeed seem that the main e-mail account tied to the phone is what gives you access to your purchases in the market.
    Last edited by LtKen; 02-08-2010 at 05:24 PM.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Yep -- I believe they're tied to your Google account, so as long as you use the same account as the main, your purchase history is saved.

Edit: And when I say "I believe" it means I dont actually know where the information is stored, but I used the same account as the main on all 3 reloads, and I've always had access to my paid apps.

Double Edit: Paid apps are tied to your Google Shopping account, so it would indeed seem that the main e-mail account tied to the phone is what gives you access to your purchases in the market.
    Awesome thanks for the info.....i'm going to wipe my phone and reload the rom. I hope that fixes everything
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Awesome thanks for the info.....i'm going to wipe my phone and reload the rom. I hope that fixes everything
    wipe all worked...thanks guys
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    verizon droid

what does this app do ? i don't know if i should do this will it vold my warrenty on my phone and how can i get it back to normal agian if it misses up my phone thnaks....
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by neto614 View Post

what does this app do ? i don't know if i should do this will it vold my warrenty on my phone and how can i get it back to normal agian if it misses up my phone thnaks....
    This is a warning that's not really necessary. If you have root the warranty on your phone is voided because it gives you access to the phone that Motorola and Verizon deems you to stupid to deserve. However, the updater affords you the ability to un-root your phone and go back to stock, so if you did that and turned your phone in the guys at the store would have no idea that you voided the warranty and would give you a new phone.
    Last edited by pthance; 02-08-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    Woody...........ah im goin to joggle my whittling knife in ya....

DroidMod- FAST! Racehorse duct-taped to a SCUD Missile fast!

Friendly Reminder to all members

Favorite word combination: Boat Regatta?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Incase you haven't been following the other thread. Do not choose to remove facebook when installing the ROM. This is what causes the crash.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Not sure this is solely a 2.0.3 issue, as I have seen it before.. but the 2.1 Launcher just plain sucks, it's extremely unresponsive and slow. In my infinite wisdom I set it as default before reading how to switch it back. Might anyone enlighten me?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links