DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: It must be said again

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

It must be said again

This may seem like a useless thread by some but I really must say that the people at Sholes have done an extraordinary job. Followed their simple instructions and in less than 10 minutes, I have root and a stable phone.

Were but all things in my life so honest and straightforward.

Foy (happy and rooted) in
    Las Vegas
    Rooted Moto Droid/Sholes 2.0.3

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Here here!

I just always wanted to say that, but seriously Sholes.info guys if you are on this forum, you guys are awesome. I am running SholesROM 2.0.3 and it is phenomenal. Your app in the market is great and couldn't make going from stock to rooted with 2.1 and vice versa any easier.

Keep up the good work!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    SGN
    Quote Originally Posted by unix.punkx View Post
    Here here!

I just always wanted to say that, but seriously Sholes.info guys if you are on this forum, you guys are awesome. I am running SholesROM 2.0.3 and it is phenomenal. Your app in the market is great and couldn't make going from stock to rooted with 2.1 and vice versa any easier.

Keep up the good work!
    +1 They've made all of this way too easy. Keep it up Sholes
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    and they offer this and dont require a donation? a 5 dollar donation via the market place is MORE then generous. i feel like im stealing paying 5 dollars!! i spent more then that on a chicken parm hero for lunch yesterday. hell, i spent more then that on 2 energy drinks yesterday!!! i loved my out of the box droid, now with all the extras and without the headache of learning linux, i am loving it so much more.

goto the market place, do a search for "sholesmod updater" and be blown away.

THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by jon341427; 02-07-2010 at 08:36 AM.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Count me in as one of those who is BLOWN away by Sholes. My rooted Droid has been nothing short of amazing since I rooted this two days ago. I initially thought Droid out of the box was better than Iphone but now that it has been rooted? It surpasses the Iphone by leaps and bounds. It's been 4 months since the Droid was released and look at what it has accomplished in such a short amount of time. Can't wait to see what the Droid can do a month, six months or a year from now. Bravo Sholes!!!!!!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Amen to that keep up the great work

Droid...let Freedom Ring
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    CyanogenMod :-)
    Yes Sholes has done more than enough for everyone it seems...now, everyone can root and enjoy all the mods for their Droid and both even have to be experienced with and technical aspects of the process at all...I mean they've just made it ten times easier for even the new ones at all this

Links