For those of you who haven't rooted your droid enjoy the below I haven't yet Im gunna try now wish me luck!!
Quick desc. of updates:
- Fixed wipe data problem during install
- Updated Superuser.apk to newest version (should fix FCs of SMUpdater and black screen on first open)
- Removed the option to install JIT (was way too buggy and causing way too many problems)
- Added AudioToggle.apk to fix headphone disconnect switching bug. (credit to trtg)
- Reverted change from initial 2.0.2 that had a new su binary that caused the phone to reboot
Instructions for those who don’t have the app already:
-On your Droid, go to Settings > Applications > Make sure “Unknown Sources” is checked.
-Open the Browser on your Droid, go to this website: http://downloads.sholes.info/smupdater.apk
-It will download the APK, when it’s done, tap it and it will ask to install it. (You do not need to wipe data)
-After it’s done installing, open the app, and follow the instructions to root (if you’re not rooted), update sprecovery, and install the ROM!"