1. Download the nandroid backup-Is a file or just wants me to download the rom.
2. Extract the backup to /sdcard/nandroid/romyoudownloaded-I downloaded the latest rom and put it in nandroid folder.
3. Reboot into recovery by holding X and power-I did this part and moved on.
4. If doing this for the first time do a backup otherwise go to step 9
5. Go to backup/restore-check all and backed everything up and named it
6. Go to advanced backup
7. Hit backup name (call it mybackup or what ever u want)
8. Hit the power button to back out to sprecovery main screen
9. Select wipe data/factory reset (you get your data back if you did the backup first)I did this and it says confirm wipe data of all user data? (o.99.3b)
yes-delete all user data
So what do I do here?
Am i on the right track?
10. Go to backup/restore again
11. Select advanced restore
12. Select backup and select the rom
13. Only check system and boot (unless installing Smoked Glass v4.1, then check recovery as well. This will update sprecovery to 0.99.3b)
14. Hit perform restore.
15. Once it is done go to select backup and select the backup you made.
16. Only check data and perform restore
17. Back out all the way and hit reboot.