Help install rom
1. Download the nandroid backup-Is a file or just wants me to download the rom.
2. Extract the backup to /sdcard/nandroid/romyoudownloaded-I downloaded the latest rom and put it in nandroid folder.
3. Reboot into recovery by holding X and power-I did this part and moved on.
4. If doing this for the first time do a backup otherwise go to step 9
5. Go to backup/restore-check all and backed everything up and named it
6. Go to advanced backup
7. Hit backup name (call it mybackup or what ever u want)
8. Hit the power button to back out to sprecovery main screen
9. Select wipe data/factory reset (you get your data back if you did the backup first)I did this and it says confirm wipe data of all user data? (o.99.3b)
yes-delete all user data
So what do I do here?
Am i on the right track?
10. Go to backup/restore again
11. Select advanced restore
12. Select backup and select the rom
13. Only check system and boot (unless installing Smoked Glass v4.1, then check recovery as well. This will update sprecovery to 0.99.3b)
14. Hit perform restore.
15. Once it is done go to select backup and select the backup you made.
16. Only check data and perform restore
17. Back out all the way and hit reboot.
Made these Smoked icons that go very well with this Rom if you use BetterCut. There are only a few in the 0.5 release, but I am still making more :). Check out my others sets at http://www.Maxx730Designs.com. Enjoy!
How do I install the wifi tether or where do I unzip the file to?
launcher force closes
I keep getting force closes, it says launcher force close. has anyone else had this problem. or does anyone know how to stop this from happening. i love everything about this mod except for the force closes. Please help :motdroidhoriz:
Here is the biggest issue i have been having... notice how the unlock icons are not facing the correct direction.
i feel like this thread is losing momentum..
Most 2.01 ROM threads lost their momentum since 2.1 came out, and I actually mean ERE25 and ESE53 really. This particular one actually lost it's momentum once SG5 came out. SG6 has been out for about a month now, maybe longer, which is where the SG attention would be.
Originally Posted by chuck2995
Adamz - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
Not saying you have to upgrade or anything. Just saying why it is dead.