DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1047

Thread: [Themed ROM] Smoked Glass w/ White Clock

  1. Droid
    bjet767's Avatar
    Member #
    32622
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    32
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    h1br1d7heory:

    I believe the clock spoken about is not really a widget. When you select the clock from the launcher it goes to a large digital readout and shows weather. The launcher is the replaced by icons in white to select the phone's features.

    I personally use Beautiful Widgets for my clock and weather.
  2. Droid Ninja
    nerdbox08's Avatar
    Member #
    22363
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,154
    Phone
    DROID .rwar.
    Quote Originally Posted by h1br1d7heory View Post
    I did that but when i select the .apk folder it just opens it, theres no option to install....

    Just as the poster below(your question, above this response, lol) mentioned, you have to rename the file. Well, you just have to remove the .zip before putting it onto your phone. It should end up reading WifiTether.apk

    After that it should pop up as an icon that you should be able to select to install.
    Last edited by nerdbox08; 02-25-2010 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Clarification
    I had a nice signature, but the mean ate it.
  3. Droid
    h1br1d7heory's Avatar
    Member #
    38707
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    71
    Phone
    Motorola DROID Bionic
    It shows up as a .apk file in my file manager (I am using ASTRO) but when i click it, it says it could not open it as APK file
  4. Droid Ninja
    nerdbox08's Avatar
    Member #
    22363
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,154
    Phone
    DROID .rwar.
    Quote Originally Posted by h1br1d7heory View Post
    It shows up as a .apk file in my file manager (I am using ASTRO) but when i click it, it says it could not open it as APK file
    As someone said, windows often hides extensions.

    On your computer with a window open, press ALT then click Tools from the upper menu bar. Go down to Folder Options. Click the View tab. In the list of Advanced Settings scroll down and remove the check mark next to 'Hide extensions for known file types'

    Does the file pop up with a .zip on the end of it now? That .zip needs to be remove.

    Windows is silly sometime and this is usually the cause of the problem.
    I had a nice signature, but the mean ate it.
  5. Master Droid
    bastosero's Avatar
    Member #
    25375
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    531
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Which one works better, the WirelessTether apk file that comes with AdamZ's ROM or PDANet?
  6. Droid Ninja
    nerdbox08's Avatar
    Member #
    22363
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,154
    Phone
    DROID .rwar.
    Quote Originally Posted by bastosero View Post
    Which one works better, the WirelessTether apk file that comes with AdamZ's ROM or PDANet?

    I've heard that PDANet times out and has to be restarted, I've heard only good things about the WiFiTether. I had a pretty strong connection in my basement with it, when I tested it out a bit ago.
    I had a nice signature, but the mean ate it.
  7. Master Droid
    bastosero's Avatar
    Member #
    25375
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    531
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bastosero View Post
    Which one works better, the WirelessTether apk file that comes with AdamZ's ROM or PDANet?

    I've heard that PDANet times out and has to be restarted, I've heard only good things about the WiFiTether. I had a pretty strong connection in my basement with it, when I tested it out a bit ago.
    Are you also able to use your phone while tethered with WirelessTether just like EasyTether in the app market? I'm thinking of either installing WirelessTether or EasyTether. I just wanted to know if you could use your phone while tethered also.
  8. Droid Ninja
    nerdbox08's Avatar
    Member #
    22363
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,154
    Phone
    DROID .rwar.
    Quote Originally Posted by bastosero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bastosero View Post
    Which one works better, the WirelessTether apk file that comes with AdamZ's ROM or PDANet?

    I've heard that PDANet times out and has to be restarted, I've heard only good things about the WiFiTether. I had a pretty strong connection in my basement with it, when I tested it out a bit ago.
    Are you also able to use your phone while tethered with WirelessTether just like EasyTether in the app market? I'm thinking of either installing WirelessTether or EasyTether. I just wanted to know if you could use your phone while tethered also.
    It appears so, but I didn't connect a computer via the tether and call. I just had the tether running while in call.
    I had a nice signature, but the mean ate it.
  9. Droid Newbie
    tbranch8807's Avatar
    Member #
    41241
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Did ur answer for da overclocking ever get answer?
  10. Senior Droid
    Natolx's Avatar
    Member #
    4610
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    123
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    The launchers on this app(both the regular Home and the 2.0 launcher freeze/forceclose SO often that I'm considering rolling back

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. My Red/White NC State Alterations
    By ashkev843 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:57 AM
  2. four white lights
    By blake2050 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 03:18 PM
  3. White Eye not Red eye in pics
    By sillyrabbitt123 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 04:21 PM
  4. Home++ + Digital Clock = stopped clock?
    By Shaneathan in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 08:47 AM
  5. White Power Bar
    By Thefamous1 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:54 AM

Search tags for this page

android smoked glass theme
,
how to install smoked glass on droid
,
motorola droid smoked glass rom
,

smoked glass

,
smoked glass 4.1
,
smoked glass rom
,
smoked glass rom download
,
smoked glass rom droid
,
smoked glass rom droid 1
,
smokedglass
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+