My LG Optimus V is stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery v184.108.40.206 after I attempted(and failed) to flash a new type of rom onto my phone. I had successfully rooted it and stuff but when i went to actually flash a new rom onto it i accidentally erased EVERYTHING! Now i have no backup and the original stock rom is gone on my phone. So if i try to reboot or restart my phone it keeps returning to this screen
. I tried to do these steps:
1. Put your SD Card into your computer.
2. Download CM7 from here.
3. Download the google apps (Market, etc...) from here
4. Put these both on your SD Card, still zipped. (DO NOT unzip these!)
5. Start up into recovery (Hold volume down, home, power. When you see the LG logo, release)
6. Click wipe cache partition (you will need to use the camera button to select)
7. Click Advanced>> Wipe Dalvik Cache
8. Hit the power button to go back to the main recovery screen
9. Click Mounts and storage, then format
10. Click install zip from SD card
11. Click asopCM7-VM670-20110601-signed.zip
12. Once it finishes (it may be a while, and you should see no errors. If you do, PM me and I will help you.) Click your GApps Zip.
13. Reboot your system. You will now be using clockwork mod 7 (aOSP CM7).
but when i try to install the asopCM7-VM670-20110601-signed.zip i get a error saying...
Welcome to aospCMod-VM670-20110523!
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc"
E:Error in /sdcard/aospCMod-VM670-20110523-signed.zip
Ive tried using different flashers and different roms... if anyone could help id REALLY appreciate it.