DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Any rom with MIUI SMS/phone lockscreen features??

  1. Senior Droid
    daware's Avatar
    Member #
    77581
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    221
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #11
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
  2. Droid Ninja
    tu3218's Avatar
    Member #
    5875
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,219
    Phone
    Droid
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by daware View Post
    isn't that cyanogenmod?
  3. Master Droid
    bendystrawboy's Avatar
    Member #
    72121
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    797
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    droid
    #13
    no other rom ive used on the d1 has any of the features as nicely implemented as they are in miui.

    and UD's use of lockscreen message/phone shortcuts looks kinda akward, along with the "emergency calls only" bug, the lock screen just looks a mess.

    a new and hugely overlooked rom that i think is awesome is sourcery. only glitch i've found is in the call log..which may have been fixed but i hate scrolling through those long threads.

    if i could figure out a way to save mms in miui i'd stick to it, but the way people tell me to save them just doesn't work for me.
  4. Droid Ninja
    tu3218's Avatar
    Member #
    5875
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,219
    Phone
    Droid
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bendystrawboy View Post
    no other rom ive used on the d1 has any of the features as nicely implemented as they are in miui.

    and UD's use of lockscreen message/phone shortcuts looks kinda akward, along with the "emergency calls only" bug, the lock screen just looks a mess.

    a new and hugely overlooked rom that i think is awesome is sourcery. only glitch i've found is in the call log..which may have been fixed but i hate scrolling through those long threads.

    if i could figure out a way to save mms in miui i'd stick to it, but the way people tell me to save them just doesn't work for me.
    Yeah, I may not like UD for that reason then, because I like a clean look lock screen. MIUI definitely offers that. I just wish they would fix the random reboots and lock screen lag. I'll have to look at sourcery.
  5. Developer
    jeffv2's Avatar
    Member #
    151962
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    1,241
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    galaxy nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #15
    yeah go with cyanogenmod, it has the stock android look & plus they have a built in theme switcher, which was pulled from miui.

    just download the nightly build of cyanogenmod TeamDouche Mirror System
  6. Developer
    winner00's Avatar
    Member #
    4915
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,112
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    expertontech
    Phone
    LTE Galaxy Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffv2 View Post
    yeah go with cyanogenmod, it has the stock android look & plus they have a built in theme switcher, which was pulled from miui.

    just download the nightly build of cyanogenmod TeamDouche Mirror System
    The theme switcher was made by t-mobile.
    Galaxy Nexus Setup
    Rom: My CM9 Kang
    Kernel: franco Nightly #135

    Theme: ICS
    Launcher: Trebuchet
    Recovery: Team Win 2.1


    Twitter: expertontech
    CM7 Thread with My Build for OG Droid





    Thanks for the donation!
  7. Developer
    jeffv2's Avatar
    Member #
    151962
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    1,241
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    galaxy nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #17
    i haven't been able to find a single thing on the internet suggesting this.... when opening the theme app there is miui icons and stuff. & i doubt tmobile released the source for it,
    are you sure thats who made it
  8. Developer
    winner00's Avatar
    Member #
    4915
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,112
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    expertontech
    Phone
    LTE Galaxy Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffv2 View Post
    i haven't been able to find a single thing on the internet suggesting this.... when opening the theme app there is miui icons and stuff. & i doubt tmobile released the source for it,
    are you sure thats who made it
    This is there github: https://github.com/tmobile
    and cyanogen says it in this tweet: Twitter
    Galaxy Nexus Setup
    Rom: My CM9 Kang
    Kernel: franco Nightly #135

    Theme: ICS
    Launcher: Trebuchet
    Recovery: Team Win 2.1


    Twitter: expertontech
    CM7 Thread with My Build for OG Droid





    Thanks for the donation!
  9. Developer
    jeffv2's Avatar
    Member #
    151962
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    1,241
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    galaxy nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #19
    thats reallly weird, i wonder if t mobile took it from miui... it defiantly has miui icons in it.

    another thing i find pretty weird is that cyanobread is a tmobile theme... i could have sworn that cyanogenmod would have made it, less work for them i guess haha
    Last edited by jeffv2; 01-23-2011 at 06:12 PM.
  10. Developer
    jeffv2's Avatar
    Member #
    151962
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    1,241
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    galaxy nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #20
    nevermind it seems tmobile has had this theme chooser branch for quite awhile longer then miui had a theme chooser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. MIUI Lockscreen
    By KingxDroid in forum Team D1-MIUI
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Miui 12.10 new features
    By tp4bama in forum Team D1-MIUI
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:16 AM
  4. Put original MIUI lockscreen back on
    By Caesarg in forum Team D1-MIUI
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. zen-miui style notification/lockscreen
    By magma_camel in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 06:22 PM

Search tags for this page

cm7 miui lockscreen

,
miui iphone lockscreen
,
miui lock screen cm7
,

miui lockscreen cm7

,

miui lockscreen for cm7

,

miui lockscreen on cm7

,
miui lockscreen sms
,
miui lockscreens on cm7
,

miui screen lock widget

,
miui sms on cm7
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+