Hello, I got bored so I decided to edit the MIUI ROM a bit. It is based off version 1.14. If you are reading this thinking you don't like MIUI, but you like some features than this is the ROM for you. I changed around the launcher a bit for users like me who aren't a fan of not having an app drawer. If you like MIUI's launcher how it is, go to Team D1-MIUI's forums and download the official MIUI ROM. Remember to wipe data before flashing. Here is the link to the edited MIUI ROM:
No more link. Against MIUI rules. Sorry guys.
Recommended Kernels (Please flash one of these. Makes the ROM much quicker):
Liquid Frozen Yogurt: 1.2 GHz (Low Voltage)
Chevy No 1: 1.0 GHz (Medium Voltage)
1. Download the ROM (and kernel)
2. Put it on the root of your sdcard
3. Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery
4. Wipe data/user data
5. Select Install zip from sdcard
6. Find modified_miui.zip and select it
7. Wait for install to finish
8. Put the Kernel of your choice on the root of your sdcard
9. Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery
10. Select Install zip from sdcard
11. Find the kernel and select it
12. Wait for install to finish, then reboot.
Please comment with questions, or with feedback.
ALL CREDIT GOES TO TEAM D1-MIUI!!! ALL I DID WAS EDIT A FEW THINGS. THANKS METICKONE AND JAMEZELLE FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT ROM!