Hold tight everyone. You killed my Dropbox account, so I am uploading to Multiupload... Will be back shortly!
Hello my fine furry friends! I finally got a frankenrom booted and working. Thanks to:
Neubanks89 for getting the ball rolling...
Metickone for how to get Gapps to work...
MtWebster from Koush's IRC. (Metickone posted his base rom that I started with.)
Steinman for his work and nandroid that I grabbed the libs and random stuff from.
So, here we go.
- Boots by itself with Gapps included. There still is no set up screen, but you can sign in by hitting any of the Google apps.
- Camera works.-
- Videos work.
- WiFi works.
- GMail, Market, GTalk, etc have all worked for me so far...
- USB Tethering works, at least via EasyTether, which is my favorite USB tethering app.
- You already know the main issues with USB storage and Accelerometer.
- Phone/Contacts work.
- It's Gingerbread, and you can use it...what more do you want? :P
Miren Browser: http://www.multiupload.com/YM022O9PCI
Need more speed? Check this out: Can you use a 2.2 Kernel on GB?? Find out inside...