If you have not received the OTA update just yet and your feeling a little bit left out in the cold or for whatever reason feel like manually updating, we've got the steps for ya. Thanks to some help from Android Central here they are:
- Grab the OTA file here.
- Make sure it's named update.zip
- Copy it to the root (base directory) of your SD card. Don't put it in any folders, and don't put it on the internal memory.
- Shut your phone off
- While holding the volume down button, turn the phone back on.
- In the white Bootloader screen, select recovery from the list.
- In the recovery screen (the triangle with exclamation mark), press volume up and power. You'll go to the recovery menu.
- In the recovery menu, select "apply sdcard:update.zip"
- The phone will find the file, and when finished prompt you to reboot. Reboot via the menu, then patiently wait for the phone to reboot, and enjoy.
(Source: Android Central