DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 632

Thread: HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

  1. Droid
    Neutrino's Avatar
    Member #
    72523
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    59
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    #31
    I wouldn't necessarily assume that there will be sufficient inventory. Pre-orders should be met, but I would expect delays on normal procurements.
  2. Master Droid
    MeganLeigh1122's Avatar
    Member #
    131761
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    399
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt... finally :)
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew4295 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganLeigh1122 View Post
    i think the phone will be available for pre-order that day.

    i'll probably just get the phone from a store the day it's released instead of doing the pre-order thing. stores should have enough in stock so as long as i get there that day i should walk out happy.
    I am going to order via VZW.com b/c i don't wanna pay $300 ($200 + mail in rebate).
    for me getting it in the store is easier... i have to verify they can apply my mom's upgrade to my phone as well as make sure she'll be able to upgrade in january. plus, if i only work half a day at my first job, when the phone is released, i'll get the phone by 1pm... if i work my normal shift, i'll have it by 4.

    and is it really cheaper when you get it online? i can always pre-order the accessories... are those cheaper as well?
  3. Master Droid
    MeganLeigh1122's Avatar
    Member #
    131761
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    399
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt... finally :)
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrino View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily assume that there will be sufficient inventory. Pre-orders should be met, but I would expect delays on normal procurements.
    i was afraid of that

    i'm going to have to chance it because of the upgrade situation i have... and nobody is going to be home during the day to sign for the package when delivery is attempted. i could get it sent to the office i work at but i would hear about it later... not fun
  4. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganLeigh1122 View Post
    when miami closed the last chat he said:

    1. ""I got there is a "iconic device going on pre-order on Friday in the AM" from the 1-800-922-0204....""
    confirms something good for friday

    2. ""If you wanted more.. sorry..if you think about it wait until tomorrow...meanwhile I am going to close this one down untiul then so it's not spinning out of control tonight since I know i wont be in very much to answer a ton of questions...""
    seems like everything we wanted for the past few weeks could be revealed tomorrow... i'm happy with that. if that doesn't happen, i'll just see the phone on the website friday

    miami you are doing a great job with getting us the information... thank you!
    WRONG the iconic device is the droid pro.. i highly doubt we will see anything this week .but hey thats my opinion after being dragged along for the last 3 weeks! im calling BS on pre orders friday and when friday comes and goes they will just tell u something different
  5. Master Droid
    MeganLeigh1122's Avatar
    Member #
    131761
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    399
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt... finally :)
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganLeigh1122 View Post
    when miami closed the last chat he said:

    1. ""I got there is a "iconic device going on pre-order on Friday in the AM" from the 1-800-922-0204....""
    confirms something good for friday

    2. ""If you wanted more.. sorry..if you think about it wait until tomorrow...meanwhile I am going to close this one down untiul then so it's not spinning out of control tonight since I know i wont be in very much to answer a ton of questions...""
    seems like everything we wanted for the past few weeks could be revealed tomorrow... i'm happy with that. if that doesn't happen, i'll just see the phone on the website friday

    miami you are doing a great job with getting us the information... thank you!
    WRONG the iconic device is the droid pro.. i highly doubt we will see anything this week .but hey thats my opinion after being dragged along for the last 3 weeks! im calling BS on pre orders friday and when friday comes and goes they will just tell u something different
    i was on verizon.com earlier and saw that the droid pro was already available for pre-order... the rep on the phone could have meant something else. either way, i'm hoping they meant the incredible hd. i love my droid eris, best phone i've ever had... but the phone's gotten slow lately (mostly after phone calls) and since i want a bigger screen it's time for a new phone.

    Anything can happen over the next 2 days... information (specs & pics perhaps) tomorrow and pre-order friday (anything is possible) so i'm going to stay hopeful. anyone reading this is entitled to their opinion, i won't judge them for their thoughts.

    keep up the good work miami!
  6. Master Droid
    viper1549's Avatar
    Member #
    34563
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    619
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by crimton View Post
    so we're back to thinking its friday again?
    some of us never stopped thinking lol.. i talked to Miami and hes planning on posting the thread IF he gets the go ahead from his connects.

    some of us have been following/checking this thread religiously for the last 3-4 weeks but honestly the next 2 days are going to tell us alot about Miami's contacts..

    so far we have been limited on info and nothing has been proven wrong at this point and nothing but the 23rd has been given to us other than the Pre-Order date so i choose to let the first date be incorrect befor i start having any doubts.. if friday comes and goes and we dont hear that pre-orders were cancelled ahead of time then i will start having doubts but until then lets assume the best shall we?
  7. Master Droid
    viper1549's Avatar
    Member #
    34563
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    619
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew4295 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganLeigh1122 View Post
    i think the phone will be available for pre-order that day.

    i'll probably just get the phone from a store the day it's released instead of doing the pre-order thing. stores should have enough in stock so as long as i get there that day i should walk out happy.
    I am going to order via VZW.com b/c i don't wanna pay $300 ($200 + mail in rebate).
    i may actually learn something from you Matthew, lol. So are you suggesting that if you order online you dont have to pay the $100 rebate?

    The prob with ordering online is that i am pathetic enough to not want to wait until the mail man gets here and rather just wait in line in the AM and be one of the first to get my hands on it lol
  8. Super Moderator
    jkhonea's Avatar
    Member #
    29506
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    3,077
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    #38
    Correct, if you order online, you receive the rebate immediately.
  9. Master Droid
    viper1549's Avatar
    Member #
    34563
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    619
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganLeigh1122 View Post
    when miami closed the last chat he said:

    1. ""I got there is a "iconic device going on pre-order on Friday in the AM" from the 1-800-922-0204....""
    confirms something good for friday

    2. ""If you wanted more.. sorry..if you think about it wait until tomorrow...meanwhile I am going to close this one down untiul then so it's not spinning out of control tonight since I know i wont be in very much to answer a ton of questions...""
    seems like everything we wanted for the past few weeks could be revealed tomorrow... i'm happy with that. if that doesn't happen, i'll just see the phone on the website friday

    miami you are doing a great job with getting us the information... thank you!
    WRONG the iconic device is the droid pro.. i highly doubt we will see anything this week .but hey thats my opinion after being dragged along for the last 3 weeks! im calling BS on pre orders friday and when friday comes and goes they will just tell u something different
    if you think about it he has never given us a date and failed to meet it yet regarding this phone.. sure he has said tomorrow.. or later on.. or whatever but he actually gave us a 11/12 date so unless he comes in here tomorrow after his meeting in the AM saying "hey that guy was right its not coming this year" then i have full faith everything is still on schedule..

    HOWEVER if what you say happens and he doesnt say they are NOT coming Friday and they actually dont come on Friday i will start to lose faith..
  10. Master Droid
    viper1549's Avatar
    Member #
    34563
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    619
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    Correct, if you order online, you receive the rebate immediately.
    dang... save 4-6 weeks on waiting for $100 bucks or having the phone 5 hours before everyone else.. decisions decisions.. lol
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Incredible's battery life is not incredible
    By tempo in forum Droid Incredible Tech Support
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. Droid Incredible for FREE, Droid X for $150 or wait for Incredible HD?
    By jn1520 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 12:06 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:30 PM
  4. Droid Incredible's service not so incredible
    By KrubKrum in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:50 PM
  5. Droid X vs. Incredible
    By Fizban22 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:02 AM

Search tags for this page

adr6300vw
,

adr6300vw sim card

,

adr6300vw3

,
adr6300vw3 sim card
,
droid adr6300vw screen lock
,
htc adr6300vw3 sim card
,
htc incredible retired
,
sim card adr6300vw3
,
where is the sim card in a verison android adr6300vw phone
,
where is the sim card in a verizon htc droid adr6300vw3#gsc.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+