DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 53 of 210 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Funny, I talked to two people.....One had no idea of the plan. Hung up and called back.....then I got someone who knew about the plan but did not see my phone number as one that it had been sent to so wouldn't give it to me. Said if I could forward them the e-mail I recieved they might be able to add it but not if I didn't have that.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCelica2k View Post
    Funny, I talked to two people.....One had no idea of the plan. Hung up and called back.....then I got someone who knew about the plan but did not see my phone number as one that it had been sent to so wouldn't give it to me. Said if I could forward them the e-mail I recieved they might be able to add it but not if I didn't have that.
    Called one more time.......third time......talked to someone else who refused to give the plan because I had not been sent an e-mail or a text.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I finally got all 5 of my lines fixed and the 3 new phones came in today. If you've signed up for this with the family plan, I suggest signing into your account online and double checking that all of your lines has the $20 discount showing under promotions. It's not changed over until they all show this discount under promotions. It took me 3 days and 4 phone calls to get it all straightened out.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Saw the Droid 2 BOGO deal online, eligible for upgrade, wanted to get it but only if I could get the new plan. First call, was honest, admitted that I only read about the deal, explained that I planned to get the Droid 2 BOGO, rep insisted I wasn't eligible for plan deal, said I would ride contract out and switch providers. She thanked me for being a loyal Verizon customer. Was pleasant. Hung up and called back five minutes later. Got another rep. Same story, not eligible. Explained that I really wanted to take advantage of the Droid offer, but would only do it under the new plan. Refused. Said I would just have to look into ATT. She asked if she could put me on hold while she talks to her supervisor. Waited. Rep came back and said o.k., took my order for the two new Droid 2s, set me up on the new plan, and as soon as I got off the phone, I saw the changes on my account. I was boiling mad inside realizing VZW had the audacity to charge me significantly more that it was charging others for the same service, but I kept it to myself and was pleasant but firm with the rep, who, after all, is just trying to do her job, as she is told, to the best of her ability. Hope the billing works out correctly. Two new Droid 2s for what should be a net of $100. ($150 - NE2). :>)
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    I just called this morning and got ahold of a rep, explained that I received the email (not true, just saw here) and without a hitch she switched me over all the sudden.

My current plan is 450 mins with unlimited text/pic for $59.99
    Data plan -----------------------------------------$29.99

So that plus taxes, fees, and a few international messages here and there put me at around $100.00 monthly give or take a few.

Now i get a corporate discount with my job of 22% plus now $20 off with this new plan

Ill be sitting pretty with a bill in the upper $60s monthly. Im pumped!

Side note: State: Alabama and Im due for new every 2 and holding out for the droid Inc HD.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    I called in monday talked to a rep, she said set me up no problem, no questions. I checked myverizon today and saw that it had not been applied, so I recalled the original number, got a different rep- had no idea about the plan and tried to sell me the $15 150mb plan instead. Hung up, explained the situation to a second rep, she apologized set me up and now it shows in myverizon a credit of $20 for each line
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    (x or incred?)
    i am looking to upgrade to the droid incredible as i found it on newegg.com for 49.99 as i am not the primary line.
    i am now signed up for the new plan thanks to the OP for the email .

what i want to verify is that it will not change my plan in anyway because i have i have never ordered a phone from newegg.
    i talked to a rep and he stated that i just select what i have currently and they use it simply to realign with what my plan is but i just dont want to lose this promotion haha....
    sorry if this should be its own thread i will move it. and yes this is my first post but i have been waiting for the incredible to be so cheap.
    thanks
  8. budmonster
    Quote Originally Posted by stratjb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by budmonster View Post
    [
    I'm only on a 1 year contract and my contract end date is coming up, its on 02/01/11.

My girlfriend eligible for an upgrade on: 11/20/10
    I'm eligible for an upgrade on: 12/01/10
    So then your account would look like this:

Your line contract end date 11/10/2011 upgrade available 12/01/2010
    GF contract end date 11/10/2011 upgrade available 11/20/2010

Then when you upgrade, you extend past the 11/10/2011 date anyway!

I'm just comparing what happened with my account to what you want to do. Verify everything I've stated with the Rep on the phone before you commit just to make sure.
    I checked when our phone contracts end on My Verizon. It says my phone contract ends on 2/1/11 and my girlfriends contract ends on 1/21/11. How can their be two contracts when I ordered both phones at the same time and got a family share plan? Shouldn't both phones contracts be up at the same time? Also why are our contract end dates and upgrade dates a month apart?

I just called the number and talked to a rep. She was ready to give me the deal right away, no questions asked. But she told me my bill would be around $160, around $10 more. I pay around $151 already, I don't need an extra $10 a month?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I called in monday talked to a rep, she said set me up no problem, no questions. I checked myverizon today and saw that it had not been applied, so I recalled the original number, got a different rep- had no idea about the plan and tried to sell me the $15 150mb plan instead. Hung up, explained the situation to a second rep, she apologized set me up and now it shows in myverizon a credit of $20 for each line
    THATS what happened to my girls mom.. she took the 150mb deal.. got scamed!
    DROID Bionic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    610 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by icebluemale30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyP View Post
    I'm on the phone with them again. I told her about seeing it on this forum and that numerous people posted that they were able to keep their friends and family numbers. She put me on hold to talk to a supervisor. Hee Hee...
    Why mention this forum ? i dont think thats a good idea,other people my get denied because VZW may feel that people are trying to get over on them.

Others did it with out the mention of our little society here .... am i right ?
    And besides, I would be willing to bet a donut that Verizon probably monitors this forum, as well as the other forums, to see what people are saying and doing. They will do all they can to keep from losing a couple bucks a month, but when they get backed in a corner they will do it witth a smile on their face because they are still laughing all the way to the bank.

Links