DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 22 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    just called was switched to the promo 450 plan, asked about other plans with data included and was told about a 900 minute plan with txt & data included for $89.99 but was told i had to let the 450 promo plan kick in first then have it switched to the 900.. idk sounds wierd once i get the comformation email that my plan is switched in calling back for the 900!
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid incredible
    well i just called and they said its not available for me because the promotional offer is only for people whos contract is ending anyonelse get the same answer when they called,also i just renwed my contract like 2 1/2 weeks ago
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DX2
    Greatest post ever!!!!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I didn't have to add a year to my contract. And I have no change in my plan at all.

My bill went from 169$ to 115$ thanks to this post and my employers discount.

droidforums.net rules!!!
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    Any chance dumbphones could be added to this at the usual $10/line? Our plan right now is my droid and 3 regular lines, but it would cost the same under this plan to have 2 smartphones and 2 regulars lines, if the regular lines could be added for $10 with data.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by Detonation View Post
    Any chance dumbphones could be added to this at the usual $10/line? Our plan right now is my droid and 3 regular lines, but it would cost the same under this plan to have 2 smartphones and 2 regulars lines, if the regular lines could be added for $10 with data.
    with no data*
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by sylv2626 View Post
    well i just called and they said its not available for me because the promotional offer is only for people whos contract is ending anyonelse get the same answer when they called,also i just renwed my contract like 2 1/2 weeks ago
    Sounds like you were incorrectly informed. My contract isn't up for another year!
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot sure has happened in the last two weeks! From poo pooing the very idea of owning/using smart phone to being up till 2 A.M last night researching if I should get a Droid X vs the Fasincate!

I won't repost what i've already stated in my introduction thread.
    I must be outa my mind.....

Suffice to say, after finding this thread about this awesome new unlimited plan for 69.99, I just had to call in this morning and see what I could find out about it.

Needless to say, I got a VERY nice gentlemen after a short wait who not only immediately switched my basic 450 minute plan over to the new $69.99 plan. He also "removed" my current data and txt usage charges on my current phone bill! But if that wasn't enough, but after I told him I was very excited about getting my new smart phone and was still deciding between the Droid X and the Fascinate but I couldn't get either until the 24th at the end of my contract. He got permission from his supervisor to ship me the phone of my choice TODAY and OVERNIGHT free of charge to my end!

Suffice to say, I'm very surprised at everything that has happened in the last 15 minutes! The guy was very polite, proffessional and I couldn't believe he actually got permission for me not only to get the new $69.99 plan, but actually will give me my first smartphone earlier!!!

I'm racing down to the Verizon store now to make a final decision between the Droid X and the Fascinate. I"m just worrried that because this is a phone based transaction, i'm gonna get hit with some kinda weird charges or run into issues with exchanging phones if I don't like one or have issues with one. Anyone had experiences with actually buying phones directly from Verizon? I've only ever gotten my phones at the stores over the years!

Needless to say, the guy honored this $69.99 unlimited plan for even me being in Montana and after only a short on hold wait asking about if I could get it, I got it!!!

WOOoo!!!!! I need to go choose my phone now!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Are they going to offer this on their website? How is it competing with sprint if they aren't advertising it?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bolt of Thunder
    Ok, just called back....there r 2 diff family plans. The first 1 is data at 29.99 still but give u unlimited minutes to ANY mobile. The second 1 i! Data at 9.99 but only unlimited V2V mobile......glad I called back!!! Bill is down to 160!!!! Sweet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bolt of Thunder
    Make sure u pick what's right for u!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Links