DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2092
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by wahhutch9 View Post
    Since this thread is back from the dead... Given the change to share everything plans, is it even still possible for me to add a new line to my plan for the $19.99? Or will my new line be $39.99? I have 2 lines now with unlimited data thanks to this thread... I'm guessing if I add a 3rd line today, that line will have the 2gb data allowance but other 2 lines will remain unlimited until I upgrade those phones. I'm trying I figure out what my new 3rd line would cost. Thanks in advance for any help!
    Ok, I called yesterday. My contract isn't up until December.

I asked if I upgraded the phone on my 2nd line, if I keep the $20 discount. They said if I upgrade line #2, and get a 2GB data plan, I keep the discount. However, if I go to shared data on the 2nd line, I lose the $20 discount.

I then asked about adding a 3rd line. They told me if I add a 3rd line, the cost is $9.99 for the line and $30 for a 2GB data plan. I asked if I was able to get the $20 discount like I have on my 2nd line, but they said that is not available. I guess I don't understand this part. I'm still under contract.... my plan calls for $19.99 for each additional line (see the flyer on the first page of this thread.) So am I confused.. or should I be able to add a 3rd line right now for $19.99? My wife's line shows up as $9.99 for the line, plus $30 for the data, less a $20 discount. I know if I add a 3rd line, I won't be able to get unlimited data, and I'm OK with that. However, I think I should be able to get the $20 discount today even if I add a line. Should I call again and get a different phone rep?

Also, I have my last NE2 discount on my main line.. has anyone had success moving that discount to another line? I was denied that yesterday as well.

Any help and input would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Re: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Quote Originally Posted by wahhutch9 View Post
    Ok, I called yesterday. My contract isn't up until December.

I asked if I upgraded the phone on my 2nd line, if I keep the $20 discount. They said if I upgrade line #2, and get a 2GB data plan, I keep the discount. However, if I go to shared data on the 2nd line, I lose the $20 discount.

I then asked about adding a 3rd line. They told me if I add a 3rd line, the cost is $9.99 for the line and $30 for a 2GB data plan. I asked if I was able to get the $20 discount like I have on my 2nd line, but they said that is not available. I guess I don't understand this part. I'm still under contract.... my plan calls for $19.99 for each additional line (see the flyer on the first page of this thread.) So am I confused.. or should I be able to add a 3rd line right now for $19.99? My wife's line shows up as $9.99 for the line, plus $30 for the data, less a $20 discount. I know if I add a 3rd line, I won't be able to get unlimited data, and I'm OK with that. However, I think I should be able to get the $20 discount today even if I add a line. Should I call again and get a different phone rep?

Also, I have my last NE2 discount on my main line.. has anyone had success moving that discount to another line? I was denied that yesterday as well.

Any help and input would be greatly appreciated!
    Unfortunately, you can't add another line with the discount. In the fine print for the promo it gave a certain time by which new lines had to be added and it's long past. It is cool how you can get the 20 off the 2gb plan though. I wonder if you upped the data if you would still get 20 off.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Have not received a call back as of today, will give it another day before calling back it to check status.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

Still no word

5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid of course
    Hey just curious if anyone has insight onto adding full retail phones to keep unlimited and more importantly the $20 discount per line. A while back the actual wording of the discount dropped off from my plan view on My Verizon, but reps confirmed it was still there and has been for the last year. We have one 4G and four 3G phones on the plan. Has anyone had any issues swapping phones off contract and going from 3G to 4G, I'm guessing 3G to 3G isn't a big deal. Thanks!
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD & G2
    Quote Originally Posted by the3dolla View Post
    Hey just curious if anyone has insight onto adding full retail phones to keep unlimited and more importantly the $20 discount per line. A while back the actual wording of the discount dropped off from my plan view on My Verizon, but reps confirmed it was still there and has been for the last year. We have one 4G and four 3G phones on the plan. Has anyone had any issues swapping phones off contract and going from 3G to 4G, I'm guessing 3G to 3G isn't a big deal. Thanks!
    Yes. Swapped out two phones this weekend, no problems. Well, no problems except having to pay $500 per phone.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Same here, swapped out a GS3 back in June and then again for a RAZR MAXX HD Friday.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid of course

cool

Cool, thanks for the info. Do you guys go to the store and have them do it? Do it online? Or call them up and ask the rep to do it?
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

I got my discounts back but now I'd like to upgrade 2 lines but keep the discount...dont mind going to a 2 GB line on two accounts

10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid of course
    Dang! and I thought I've gone through a lot of phones! Dang, Razr Maxx HD is $699 off contract.

@geoff5093 for the GS3 and Razr Maxx HD.
Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast

Links