DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 152 of 210 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2092
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE
    are people still getting this deal and keeping their company discounts? now that the bills are starting to come
    OG Droid to Galaxy Nexus, what a phone!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidCoug View Post
    are people still getting this deal and keeping their company discounts? now that the bills are starting to come

Yes but the company discount is only put onto the talk and text portion of the bill and any other accessories you might have tacked on. It is not taken on the data portion as well as they only allow one promotion per item. And unless your corporate discount is like 75% then the $20 off of data is a better promo to go with on that portion....
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    DX > SGS3
    My bill came in and I still have my 15% discount on the primary line. It doesn't discount the data, but with this kind of promo, who cares?
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I just called, and got put on the plan, but I talked to a lady that lives about two hours from where I do, and all she wanted to know how the weather is where I live.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beka27 View Post
    My bill came in and I still have my 15% discount on the primary line. It doesn't discount the data, but with this kind of promo, who cares?
    You're suppose to receive a $20.00 credit on the data and free texting. I'd care a great deal if that credit wasn't applied.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid of course
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4tx View Post
    What am I missing here....I just called and they told me I would only save $5 which I think they are wrong.

I currently have the 1400 family min plan for 119.99. Each of the 5 lines has data and insurance at 29.99 and 7.99. all are getting the smart phones talk free promo essentially making the insurance free plus 2 bucks.
    I havent had a billing cycle yet as I just added two lines on Jan 5th. but I see that it should be
    $119.99+(29.99*5)+(7.99*5)+taxes...thats $309.89 monthly plus taxes correct? the customer service rep just told me my monthly total was 240.92 on this current plan.

I see the new plan like this
    139.99 for 1st two lines
    19.99 * 3
    7.99*5
    total 239.94 and customer service rep told me 235.91 plus taxes

I didnt commit at the time because his numbers threw me off but I put them in a spreadsheet now and have no idea how he was coming up with what he was telling me...to me looks like it would save me 75 bucks a month
    Dang dude, you don't know what you pay?

It's 120+(30*5)+(8*5)+3 extra lines*10/line +tax = I'd bet it would be $365.
    The 120 should include primary and secondary lines..

With this plan, basically take 20 off for all 5 lines (100), thus 265. If you get a company discount, take that off 110. The 120 is 110+10 for a second line.

If you currently have the "Smartphones talk free" which is 10 off per extra lines, then you'd save 100-40 = $60 per month.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid of course
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    You're suppose to receive a $20.00 credit on the data and free texting. I'd care a great deal if that credit wasn't applied.
    I called about getting a prorated discount and they just said "no your bill is correct" I figured, eh, at least I got the deal and my bill is going down by $36/mo soon and I'm adding two smart phones.

However, then on my second bill ALL 5 lines got a prorated discount, about $11 each, so that was nice. Also, it applied prior to my first bill payment. So it said I owed say $530, but instead my CC was charged $470 instead..
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Before the promo, my plan was roughly in the $150 range, which included 1400 anytime minutes, 2x 500 text and one Blackberry Enterprise plan.

New plan consists of 1400 anytime minutes, unlimited text and unlimited data on 2 phones and cost me about $130.

I was a little skeptical cause each time I talked to a different rep, they all gave me a different plan description/prices. The last one I've talked today told me that the bill is going to be less than $130. My new bill should be coming in on the 21st, I'll update then.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    DX > SGS3
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    I meant that I am not receiving my 15% employee discount on the data plan, ONLY on the talk portion of my plan. I did receive the $20 discount on each data plan. If the 15% were applied to data also... I would have saved an additional $1.50 (15% off of $10).

(from Beka's DX)
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    So I just started a plan with Verizon about two weeks ago is there anyway I van take advantage of this im paying 16o for two phones with unlimited data

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Links