DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 151 of 210 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2092
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Mine is similar...I have a 25% access discount on my account. I came up with $172.41 with 5 lines on this plan plus $40 for full insurance.

I was paying that for just 3 lines with two having data last month. Pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by fuller82 View Post
    I'm so glad I found this forum. My bill with 5 phones (3 data) was $230 its now $178 with all 5 phones data. Can't complain about Verizon being too expensive anymore.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    I called in about a week ago and they said i couldn't do it, but i called back in today and there was no problems, she put me right on it!!! I guess it just depends who you talk to, so keep trying till you get the right person.
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    It's sounding like more and more people are having success than they were weeks ago.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff5093 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dug-e-fresh View Post
    I definitely just tried this... and definitely was denied. They cross-reference your eligibility with an email address. My email address was not in the database as being offered this deal. The suck.

def
    You obviously haven't read the other posts in this thread.
    Haha... you're a quick one. 150 pages,... yes sure, let me get to reading. lol

def
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I definitely just tried this... and definitely was denied. They cross-reference your eligibility with an email address. My email address was not in the database as being offered this deal. The suck.

def

def

Let me summarize. Most of us did not recieve the email and they try to bring that up when we called. We either called back and talked to someone else who gave us the promo or asked for a supervisor who then approved us to get the promo........
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by soulpatch View Post

def

Let me summarize. Most of us did not recieve the email and they try to bring that up when we called. We either called back and talked to someone else who gave us the promo or asked for a supervisor who then approved us to get the promo........
    Being honest helped a fellow Droid member. Be persistent, let them know you've been a loyal member and you deserve to have that promo or else you will terminate your contract!
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    wesdo2gg
    Phone
    Rooted Thunderbolt
    I moved to this plan having only been a VZW for a month. It took me 3 tries and the 3rd time he just made the changes and said he has to send an email to his supervisor to approve. I checked online a few minutes ago and I now have the "talk text plus data $20 discount" on my plan. Just keep trying and you'll get someone to get it done. Saved me $20 and gave my grandpa a data package. LOL. Maybe Grandpa needs a new droid phone soon.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Well, I just called to try to get this promo for the third time and the rep I spoke with, Lewis, said it was an email only promo and is no longer available to anyone and that Verizon may decide to offer it again at some point but there was no way to tell if this would happen or when. Guess I will try back in a a while and see what happens
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

def

def
    lol, well what happened to me was I called and they said the same thing. I read a few pages and saw that it was happening to most people, so I called back 5 more times changing the story every time, I'd go from being honest saying I saw it posted on a forum to lying saying I received it directly or from a friend. In the end I got it by asking who I could talk to that would be able to offer me this deal, he said he would get his supervisor then 5 minutes later he said I was approved.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    wesdo2gg
    Phone
    Rooted Thunderbolt

def
    lol, well what happened to me was I called and they said the same thing. I read a few pages and saw that it was happening to most people, so I called back 5 more times changing the story every time, I'd go from being honest saying I saw it posted on a forum to lying saying I received it directly or from a friend. In the end I got it by asking who I could talk to that would be able to offer me this deal, he said he would get his supervisor then 5 minutes later he said I was approved.
    I called several times and then after reading someone had success saying," I'm interested in the talk & text plus data" promo, he said" alright, lets get that setup." He made the changes and sent me on my way. The other reps that I talked to asked about the email or just told me that I didn't qualify. When I told him that was what I was interested in, he made it happen. I just wouldn't mention anything about the email.

Links