DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 107 of 210 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2092
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    jitter bug
    I failed hard, sons. The guy just offered to take a look at different plans for me.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid -> Galaxy Nexus
    I thought I had failed hard too the second time I called. The Guy said he would put my account into consideration to receive the offer considering the email wasn't sent to me. He said they would call back in a week or so. Twenty minutes after we hung up another Rep called me saying that they would offer it to me considering I had heard about it. He did ask me several times to tell him where I had heard about the offer though as he said they have been flooded with people calling in regarding it when only a small handful of people should have heard about it. Another win for DF and I need to give my thanks to who had reported on this (sorry, I have forgotten who reported this first).

My next move? Hit up for one of those free Droid X's if I qualify from Dell. So far it says I will or $15. I honestly don't see how I would qualify though considering I had just gotten my Droid1 in late summer (I had another, but I broke it and didn't have insurance...either way I would still be short for an upgrade). Doesn't hurt to try! I honestly thought I wouldn't get this promo deal either. Oh, one small caveat here with the promo. You might have to renew your contract. I don't think it will affect your eligibility for an upgrade though. You might wanna ask about that though and not take my word for it.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    I just called in to VZW about this. Turns out the promotion is $20 off the Nationwide Unlimited Talk & Text Plan, which means it really only saves you money if you're already on unlimited minutes. In my case, I am not:

Current:
    450 Minutes + 250 Texts + Unlimited Data = $75

Proposed:
    Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Texts + Unlimited Data = $100

So really, the promotion is they're offering upgrades to the Unlimited Talk & Text plan for $70, as opposed to the $90 that it normally is. Since I have no desire to upgrade to unlimited minutes, I'd actually have to pay $25 more a month for this, so I passed on the deal.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bionic (adios OGD)
    Quote Originally Posted by SubMatrix View Post
    Turns out the promotion is $20 off the Nationwide Unlimited Talk & Text Plan
    NOT TRUE (for me at least)

Old plan = $89.98 = $29.99 unlim text/data + $59.99 Nationwide w/ 450 mins

New plan = $69.99 = unlim text/data + Nationwide w/ 450 mins

I did not get any promo email and I still get my GE employee discount.

AWESOME!!
    OG_Droid --> Bionic --> SGS4 (Verizon). Too lazy to update signature every time I flash something, so....

BIG THANKS to every developer and anyone who's answered my or others questions!!
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Ya i got credited as well for $40 when i click on pay now it has the new lower payment but on my bill paper/online it says 197$
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    I just called vz and the customer service lady acted like she didn't know nothing and told her if I could speak with the supervisor and with in mind I was talking to a promotion team repand got my dicount saving 40 bucks was at 170now 130 a month for to dx phones thank u guys for the info love this forum

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    EnV Touch
    I'm on the 700 minutes and unlimited texting plan. Would this save me money? I want to add unlimited data to my plan.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    I do t know all.he told me is that u have to have a smart phone and if u do u can save I have 2 dx and family plan I don't know about the single plan read the forum and I believe that u can with what u got just make sure u ask for the surpviser the min they don't know

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    THANK YOU! i have a family plan unlimited text and data i had 700 minutes the rep told me i need atleast a 1400 minute plan to get this promo so he upgraded me to a 1400 minute plan and i now pay 20 dollars less a month then i did before and i get double the minutes!!
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Tried this when I first heard about the promo here. The rep I spoke to did acknowledge that it exist but to people who received the email only. I did ask if I will save money IF I get it. He said that I would be paying a couple of dollars less (4 lines, one unlimited data) BUT all lines will get unlimited data. Tried again last night, the rep took a long time "looking for a promo" but ended up being declined. I will try again tonight.

Links