DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 102 of 210 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2092
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Unlimited Plan from Big Red?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Just tried twice, once to the regular customer service number and then to the number on the promo 877-873-3278. When calling the number from the promo add, I was told that the promo had expired, but they would offer it to me but it would not have saved me money. In my case I currently have a 700 minute plan, with one smart phone and one feature phone, neither with a texting plan, would not offer any savings so I passed. They were reluctant to offer it either way, but did get the details by pushing them on it, just didn't offer me a savings worth considering.
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    So is that a new end date on the contract? Did they add a year on to your current contract or were you already on a 2 year deal?
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid 1
    yayyy..i called the number on that flyer and they knew exactly what i was talking about ..im saving 20 a month now....thanks for this guys
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    DX > SGS3
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    So is that a new end date on the contract? Did they add a year on to your current contract or were you already on a 2 year deal?
    No. We upgraded to two DXs October '10. So it didn't affect the contract at all. I'm still eligible for an early upgrade June 2012.

This makes missing the BOGO X promo by a month and TEN DAYS a little bit easier to swallow...
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID 2 (was storm 2)
    Just called from AZ and said I did not qualify because mt wife's phone is not on a data plan (she does not have a smartphone)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    SGS3
    i have a D1 ($30 data), wife has a NV touch ($10 data), and my son has a cheap flip phone so this would actually increase my bill by $20 per month.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I just got it guys!!!! I called earlier and got shut down, but I got it second time around. OK, I called the 1 877 number or whatever it was on the flyer and got a super nice lady and told her I was calling about the new FAMILY SHARE PLAN WITH UNLIMITED DATA FOR ALL LINES. She said it was only a limited promotion of certain folks and that I should have received a letter or email. She asked if that was correct and I said..........Yeah......hmmm....that's why I called. She said OK. I switched from 700 minutes with unlimited text and the $29.99 data package for my Droid X for $129.99 to NOW all 4 lines having 1400 shared minutes, unlimited text AND YES UNLIMITED DATA FOR ALL FOUR LINES for only $30 more!!!
    SWEET. The wife and kids love me!!!! The lady had to do alot of work on my account adding promotional codes and she said it's VERY important to make sure they keep those codes anytime a change is made to the account. It's REAL dudes. I'm in Florence, Alabama. Roll Tide!!!!!!
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck View Post
    HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I just got it guys!!!! I called earlier and got shut down, but I got it second time around. OK, I called the 1 877 number or whatever it was on the flyer and got a super nice lady and told her I was calling about the new FAMILY SHARE PLAN WITH UNLIMITED DATA FOR ALL LINES. She said it was only a limited promotion of certain folks and that I should have received a letter or email. She asked if that was correct and I said..........Yeah......hmmm....that's why I called. She said OK. I switched from 700 minutes with unlimited text and the $29.99 data package for my Droid X for $129.99 to NOW all 4 lines having 1400 shared minutes, unlimited text AND YES UNLIMITED DATA FOR ALL FOUR LINES for only $30 more!!!
    SWEET. The wife and kids love me!!!! The lady had to do alot of work on my account adding promotional codes and she said it's VERY important to make sure they keep those codes anytime a change is made to the account. It's REAL dudes. I'm in Florence, Alabama. Roll Tide!!!!!!
    I'm glad you got it! Unfortunately for me when I tried saying that I received an e-mail, they said "ok, let me check your account here... I'm sorry, but our system says we never sent you an e-mail".
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a_husband21 View Post
    Just spent 30 minutes with a billing rep on the phone to straighten out my mess of a bill. Turns out the woman that signed me up for the promotion didn't exactly know what she was doing, and in turn ending up charging me $32.51 extra because she didn't backdate properly. Found out from this billing rep that they can't backdate data plans (??) but since I wasn't told that initially she'd go ahead and give me a credit for the overages. Hopefully it's all taken care of from here on out...Good luck to the rest of you who are still trying.
    Yes and everyone needs to make sure that when they credit the previous month that they also include the data credit to the new bill they are adding on or else you will be overcharged by 20.00.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    She hesitated and KNEW I didn't either, but then paused and said well SINCE you know about it, I've got to give it to you. I think the big thing was I called the plan by the name, like I really knew about it. It does seem to be tied to the 1400 Family Share Plan and it's unlimited Text and Data for all the lines you have on the account. I wish the best of luck to everyone else!!!!

Links