Details of the latest devices are what we live for and Droid-life just provided us with a little more information on the upcoming Motorola Droid Pro. In a recent leak, they managed to get a full spec sheet of the device, and just about everything down to the model of processor it has. The spec sheet shows you how hard Motorola worked on this new device, and how much Blackberry has to worry about. The world of business phones are changing at a very fast pace and soon the Droid Pro might be the first choice for big business rather than the current blackberry line up.
Motorola Droid Pro Specs:
- Processor/Clock Speed: TI OMAP3620-1000 @ 1GHz
- Ram/Flash Rom/User Storage: 512MB/ 2GB/1GB
- Memory Card / Max Supported: microSDHC / 32 GB
- OS: Android 2.2
- Physical Keyboard / Capacitive Touch Screen
- Display: 3.1" HVGA 320x480
- Camera: 5 megapixels (2592x1456) / Auto-Focus / Dual LED / 6x Zoom
Does anyone have some plans on getting this new device? How does this new spec sheet rub you? Let us know.