DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 53 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by viper1549 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nnapoleon View Post
    Question: Any word on HDMI vs. DLNA?

Thanks!
    Not known yet but by judging by those pics from BGR I dont think so

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Lol I meant I don't think it has hdmi port

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nnapoleon View Post
    Question: Any word on HDMI vs. DLNA?

Thanks!
    No one knows the specs yet, nor has final pictures. So no one can say. No one has been avoiding your question, it is simply unknown.

Now please, this may be just me, but please stop with the bold and emphasized. It is the equivalent of shouting.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    htc thunderbolt
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been watching on this thread for the information on this thread since I heard about the phone in August. I feel kinda weird cause I have the feeling this is a 'guy's' board. haha. I currently have the storm 2 and it is the worst phone I've ever had... My mom made the jump to the incredible and loves the phone. So I think it's time to change to an android. Heck when you have 7 replacements of the same phone and it hasn't even been a year... I think that's an issue or maybe a sign. :S I am able to upgrade on the 6th, but I think I'm going to hold out for a few weeks.

I want to say thank you to Miami, I do appreciate the updates that you are able to give regarding the phone. I understand not wanting to have a friend lose their job over information. Just wanted to say thank you for any and all information you are able to give regarding the phone.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    D1, X, Tbolt, DC, DB, GNex, S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    People, I will say this now. If the chat was closed, it was for a reason. Don't push the issue. I believe it is safe to say DF has been privy to very good information over time. Ahead of other outlets. If you don't think this happens without Verizon and other's blessings, you would be wrong. It is best to NOT bite the hand that feeds you. Miami gave the new information tonight that he could regarding release. Leave it at that until more permission is given. Otherwise, we can lose our edge on getting lead information from now on.

Is that worth the risk? I think not.
    Thanks Jlhonea.
    FYI-I just sent the PM to Miami. we will see.

And whats up with the Large Bold text. I'm half asleep and its like someone is screaming in my ear.
    New to android or just need to brush up on the basics? Abe has every thing you need Here:
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net

Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    D1, X, Tbolt, DC, DB, GNex, S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by babygurl3785 View Post
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been watching on this thread for the information on this thread since I heard about the phone in August. I feel kinda weird cause I have the feeling this is a 'guy's' board. haha. I currently have the storm 2 and it is the worst phone I've ever had... My mom made the jump to the incredible and loves the phone. So I think it's time to change to an android. Heck when you have 7 replacements of the same phone and it hasn't even been a year... I think that's an issue or maybe a sign. :S I am able to upgrade on the 6th, but I think I'm going to hold out for a few weeks.

I want to say thank you to Miami, I do appreciate the updates that you are able to give regarding the phone. I understand not wanting to have a friend lose their job over information. Just wanted to say thank you for any and all information you are able to give regarding the phone.
    to the Forums
    Enjoy your stay with us.
    New to android or just need to brush up on the basics? Abe has every thing you need Here:
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net

Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Atrix 4G
    Welcome! And this isn't a guys forum...always glad to have some girls on board. All you have to be is passionate about the tech industry and Android phones. I too have a Storm2...a free replacement from Verizon after 5 replacements from my Storm1. I am so looking forward to having a larger screen, better HTC build quality and a faster processor.

7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver7714 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post
    People, I will say this now. If the chat was closed, it was for a reason. Don't push the issue. I believe it is safe to say DF has been privy to very good information over time. Ahead of other outlets. If you don't think this happens without Verizon and other's blessings, you would be wrong. It is best to NOT bite the hand that feeds you. Miami gave the new information tonight that he could regarding release. Leave it at that until more permission is given. Otherwise, we can lose our edge on getting lead information from now on.

Is that worth the risk? I think not.
    Thanks Jlhonea.
    FYI-I just sent the PM to Miami. we will see.

And whats up with the Large Bold text. I'm half asleep and its like someone is screaming in my ear.
    You're welcome. If that message came out too pointed, I apologize. It wasn't meant that way. Anyone that wants to ask Miami, by all means, that's fine. I just don't want secondhand information passed that is against what he wants. It can not only put him in a bad place, but can cost the board some important information sources and ultimately, can cost some people their jobs.

And yeah, the bold post was a touch annoying.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    htc thunderbolt
    Thanks. I will enjoy it I'm sure. I may need some assistance with a few things once I get this phone in my hands. So hopefully I can come to the thread and learn how to use the phone instead of doing the Verizon class they tried to have me do with the storm...
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3

welcome to the fourm any questions feel free to ask sum1 will have a answer well goodnight all ill see every1 tomorrow lol
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Thanks. I will enjoy it I'm sure. I may need some assistance with a few things once I get this phone in my hands. So hopefully I can come to the thread and learn how to use the phone instead of doing the Verizon class they tried to have me do with the storm...
    i like figuring it out by myself then after u had the phone for a couple month u find sumn new about the phone u didnt know before lol
Page 53 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Links