DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Sony Pictures And Crackle Launches New Android Apps

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Twitter
    WMPerson
    Phone
    T-mobile G2x
    Premium Member

Sony Pictures And Crackle Launches New Android Apps

Its nice when you have options available to you at all times in terms of entertainments, and Sony just released some more options for us. These new options come in the form of a new application, and it allows you to watch full movies and TV shows for a low $4.99 a month.
    Here are some movies:

La Femme Nikita, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Taxi Driver, Drunken Master, Godzilla: Tokyp S.O.S., Cheech & Chong’s Nice Dreams, Go, Loser and La Bamba, in addition to TV series “Married with Children,” “Charlie’s Angels,” “10 Items or Less,” “Spider-Man,” and “NewsRadio.” Users also have access to Crackle’s original series including the “The Bannen Way,” with Robert Forster and Michael Ironside, and “Angel of Death,” starring Zoe Bell and Lucy Lawless.

“The launch of the Crackle app is the next step in making Crackle a go-to destination across all platforms,” said Eric Berger, Sony Pictures Television's SVP, digital networks.
    This application seems cool, but sadly does not have anything great That I would watch. Usually in those situation, as time goes by they will add more content to their catalog.

Aren't these options great? and as long as Android keeps growing at the rate, we will have a lot of options.

News via: HMM
    There is probable a million things about me that you don't know. Check out my About.me page
    About.me

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    The Killer Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by WenWM View Post

Its nice when you have options available to you at all times in terms of entertainments, and Sony just released some more options for us. These new options come in the form of a new application, and it allows you to watch full movies and TV shows for a low $4.99 a month.
    Here are some movies:

La Femme Nikita, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Taxi Driver, Drunken Master, Godzilla: Tokyp S.O.S., Cheech & Chong’s Nice Dreams, Go, Loser and La Bamba, in addition to TV series “Married with Children,” “Charlie’s Angels,” “10 Items or Less,” “Spider-Man,” and “NewsRadio.” Users also have access to Crackle’s original series including the “The Bannen Way,” with Robert Forster and Michael Ironside, and “Angel of Death,” starring Zoe Bell and Lucy Lawless.

“The launch of the Crackle app is the next step in making Crackle a go-to destination across all platforms,” said Eric Berger, Sony Pictures Television's SVP, digital networks.
    This application seems cool, but sadly does not have anything great That I would watch. Usually in those situation, as time goes by they will add more content to their catalog.

Aren't these options great? and as long as Android keeps growing at the rate, we will have a lot of options.

News via: HMM
    This is a comon problem always but it just at the first months or so without months and years we'll see alooot more. Good to see them joining android envirement. Very nice indeed for the future.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    iphone
    nice app,i will post a review when i get the app
    my new love-Droid

Links