DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I Am Wen, The New Guy

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Twitter
    WMPerson
    Phone
    T-mobile G2x
    Premium Member

Hello, I Am Wen, The New Guy

Salut,
    after writing for just about a week now, I feel like it’s about time I write an article introducing myself.

My name is Wen, I am 22 and I work with Target’s technician consultant in Minnesota where their HQ is located. I was born in Cameroon, a country in the west coast of Africa where French is our first language. I am a born French speaker, but at a young age I was forced to learn English when I was moved here and so I have lost most of my French speaking ability. Learning English was one of the hardest things I have ever done, and I am still improving as time goes by.

I came here to America because of a health issue my family member had, and Minnesota was the best place because of the Mayo Clinic and the title “best state to live in” Minnesota holds. I love Minnesota, I have lived here the whole time and while the winters are pretty bad, the job availability and low cost of living is worth it.

When it comes to what I do all day with my life. I go to work, come home and at the end of the day and read countless articles not only about Android, but Windows Phone 7 devices and iPhone. I find that having great knowledge on everything available makes my articles and reviews much less biased and more informational.

My devices are all Droids at the moment. I have had them all and still want them all from the Droid 1 to the new upcoming T-mobile G2. I personally used the Droid, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, Droid X, Moto Devour, and more. I will be getting the Droid 2 again next week along with the Samsung Fascinate and T-mobile G2.

I also have a strong love for cars. I own the Mazda Rx8 and am a proud member of the rx8club. I try to get the latest in car packages like MazdaSpeed body kit and Kit like LED lights.

That is all I can think of right now. I am not exactly sure if I missed some information you should know (maybe my SS number should be included ) but if I did, let me know with a reply. Also would like to know what you think of my article so far and if there is anything more you want to see from me.
    Last edited by WenWM; 10-02-2010 at 11:08 AM.
    There is probable a million things about me that you don't know. Check out my About.me page
    About.me

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    i need to move to minnesota i live in az and the summers are terrible jobs are very hard to find ans cost of living is a lot

haha well i really enjoys your articles keep up the good work

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    to the Droid Forume News Team WenWM.

I'm going to move this to the proper area for introductions. We're glad to have you on board with us
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    to the Droid Forume News Team WenWM.

I'm going to move this to the proper area for introductions. We're glad to have you on board with us
    if i didnt see this in the news i would have never seen it cause im not much into this site like i used to be i just read the news and im on my way

glad i saw this though

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Moved back to news by popular demand.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  7. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the Team

8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I live in MN too. I love it here but besides that welcome!
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Twitter
    WMPerson
    Phone
    T-mobile G2x
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerxplur View Post
    i need to move to minnesota i live in az and the summers are terrible jobs are very hard to find ans cost of living is a lot

haha well i really enjoys your articles keep up the good work
    Well MN is the HQ for Target, BestBuy, General Mills, 3M, honeywells, and more... so finding Jobs is very easy here if you actually try.

Thats why MN is still the best place to live in the USA which is what CNN said, even Forbes said the same thing.
    And the best city to live in is also in MN, and 4 other MN cities are on the top 20 by Forbes.
    There is probable a million things about me that you don't know. Check out my About.me page
    About.me
  10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    Welcome. You wrote some interesting articles seen being here. Minnesota sounds like a place I need to check out...lol
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Why is this in the news page?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links