Its not everyday that HTC comes out with a new device, but when they do, and the device has some great new software, its porting time. This port comes from XDA, where not only have they figured out how to get it running on the Milestone, but also that Windows Mobile device that was said to be dead... The HD2. This port was released just four days ago and is basically all the usual stuff except the new Sense UI that you can see in the video below.
Here is the extra list:
-Keyboard shortcut functions (hold all 3 keys to activate)
- Spotlight on/off switch (LEFT SHIFT + A + DPAD CENTER)
- hw keyboard light switch (LEFT SHIFT + A + L)
- Enable apps2sd (LEFT SHIFT + A + U)
- Enable apps2sd (LEFT SHIFT + A + T)
- start adb (LEFT SHIFT + A + X)
- restart RIL(phone driver) *TEST* (LEFT SHIFT + A + SPACE)
- copy all downloaded apps (LEFT SHIFT + A + P)
- like in MotoFrenzy, add "overclock" file to your sdcard root dir, and those settings
will be activated during boot.
default is activated with 550Mhz only.
As far as I know, this is your best solution if you would like to have the Desire ROM. I am sure if you wait a bit, one of our ROM cooks over here can create something better... Just for you.
Try this out, over at XDA