DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: HTC Lexikon / Droid Lexikon Confirmed

1. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    106 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Premium Member

HTC Lexikon / Droid Lexikon Confirmed

Looks like we have even more confirmation that the HTC Lexikon / Droid Lexikon will be heading to Verizon soon. A ROM update was recently leaked and it includes a device picture and clearly plastered at the very top if the "Verizon" logo we've come to know and love.

This phone is also the same phone named the HTC Merge from before and shares hardware very similar to the HTC G2 and Desire Z, but simply has the CDMA hardware inside.

Engadget has the full scoop here: HTC Lexikon shows up in leaked ROM update: is it the Merge for Verizon? -- Engadget

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    ukyfan_1999
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Premium Member
    I am curious on what phones Verizon will have around March or so... When I get to upgrade. It will be hard to give up my little powerhouse D1 though!

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Current: Galaxy Nexus
    Semi Retired: HTC Thunderbolt
    Semi Retired: Motorola Droid
    Retired: HTC Touch Pro
    Retired: HTC VX-6700
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    very nice, i'm looking forward to this. all the people jumped on Droid X's and Droid 2's, potentially might upgrade to this. I've always wanted a Sense device.
  5. The GRD Dev Team
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Cant wait for my upgrade on OCtober 23rd I will be getting this I know for sure it will be out by then
    WoZzY
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Azurikai View Post
    very nice, i'm looking forward to this. all the people jumped on Droid X's and Droid 2's, potentially might upgrade to this. I've always wanted a Sense device.
    Sorry to disappoint you but the majority of both droid x and the droid 2 love their phones, and I really a not impressed with this phone. That's my taste, so please dont get misunderstand me cause i am not trying to be abrasive, but unless there's a droid 3 coming soon I am very pleased with what I've got.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by everstar80 View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but the majority of both droid x and the droid 2 love their phones, and I really a not impressed with this phone. That's my taste, so please dont get misunderstand me cause i am not trying to be abrasive, but unless there's a droid 3 coming soon I am very pleased with what I've got.
    Never said otherwise I just stated a fact stating that a large portion of original Droid users jumped to the Droid X and 2. Never did I say that it was a mistake or anything, all I said is that I am glad I waited for a Sense device.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by everstar80 View Post
    Never said otherwise I just stated a fact stating that a large portion of original Droid users jumped to the Droid X and 2. Never did I say that it was a mistake or anything, all I said is that I am glad I waited for a Sense device.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk
    From what the droid forum polls show, there are still more that chose to stay with the original droid. But I do agree that a sense device will be nice. And maybe some of the loyal droid owners will want to upgrade.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DroidX,Droid,Eris
    I've had my original droid since day one and I love it but I've been waiting on a replacement and this could potentially be it I just wish it was a world phone or I may hold out for the droid pro, but it will be very hard letting go of my original droid but at least when I upgrade It will still be close to my heart because I'm giving it to my girlfriend to replace her Eris(so I'll still get to sneak in some me time with my first love)
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Why hold out for the droid pro? Its nothing more than a droid 2 with a gsm radio thrown in. if I needed a world phone this is what I'd pick up on vzw

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    Upgrade now or wait hmm that's the question
  11. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Yeah im really interested to see this phone in action... it looks nice and if i didnt already have the D1 i would entertain the idea of getting this ... but its not really a good upgrade from the D1 the specs are that all that impressive... Hopefully The Droid Pro will live up to its original billing and be the 4" 1.2+ device that everyone rumored it would be especially with the leaked photos of the Droid WE looking just like a Droid2 except white..... So im hoping that we can either get the Evo phone (i guess called the Incredible HD or whatever its named) or the Droid Pro if it lives up to original speculations lol

Links