DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Verizon gives us clues as to LTE network expansion: Yay NFL!

  1. Premium Member
    *22899's Avatar
    Member #
    75172
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    519
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    3 original Droids
    Premium Member
    #11
    Sorry to rant her but as someone from the Green Bay area WTF!!! We get screwed by every major company out in northern WI. I can't get cable only Directv. No ISP's in the area. I have to use a mobile broad band usb to get internet at all. My Verizon coverage is awesome far far better than any other company. I wish they would step up and see how much we would appreciate it. Just cause we farm and live rural lives doesn't mean we aren't into tech stuff. Its not 1953 anymore we have phones and PS3's some of us even have computing machines!! (believe it or not)
  2. Droid Newbie
    Burnsj63's Avatar
    Member #
    90710
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee, WISCO
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Droid X
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by *22899 View Post
    Sorry to rant her but as someone from the Green Bay area WTF!!! We get screwed by every major company out in northern WI. I can't get cable only Directv. No ISP's in the area. I have to use a mobile broad band usb to get internet at all. My Verizon coverage is awesome far far better than any other company. I wish they would step up and see how much we would appreciate it. Just cause we farm and live rural lives doesn't mean we aren't into tech stuff. Its not 1953 anymore we have phones and PS3's some of us even have computing machines!! (believe it or not)


    I agree!! Down here in Milwaukee, its clear that they know that we are going to win this years SB, so lets make it harder on those cheeseheads...Houston vs GB......Jerry Jones' worst nightmare!!!!
  3. Premium Member
    *22899's Avatar
    Member #
    75172
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    519
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    3 original Droids
    Premium Member
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsj63 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *22899 View Post
    Sorry to rant her but as someone from the Green Bay area WTF!!! We get screwed by every major company out in northern WI. I can't get cable only Directv. No ISP's in the area. I have to use a mobile broad band usb to get internet at all. My Verizon coverage is awesome far far better than any other company. I wish they would step up and see how much we would appreciate it. Just cause we farm and live rural lives doesn't mean we aren't into tech stuff. Its not 1953 anymore we have phones and PS3's some of us even have computing machines!! (believe it or not)


    I agree!! Down here in Milwaukee, its clear that they know that we are going to win this years SB, so lets make it harder on those cheeseheads...Houston vs GB......Jerry Jones' worst nightmare!!!!
    Where taking over! GB SB! Nice one Milwaukee. I'm from Racine but grew up on Oakland ave. by UWM. wild times!!!!
  4. Master Droid
    Dan_08's Avatar
    Member #
    50453
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    324
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    #14
    Well what sucks about this is that I no longer Live and Tampa and can't get the games. If I lived near Tampa I wouldn't need LTE to watch the games!! ARRRGGGHHH!

    Just my rant, but for you guys in those areas keep the rest of us posted on how SICK it is!

    BTW the Bucs are winning the NFC South! you heard it here first!
    "The" Droid with Liquid, replaced by the RAZR
    Motorola Xoom- stock...for now
  5. Junior Droid
    bucsfann20's Avatar
    Member #
    1098
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #15

    Tampa lte

    cant wait for this to roll out in tampa.

    once the phones start releasing, ill be in heaven.

    Bucs winning south for a fact!

    GO BUCS!!
  6. Master Droid
    dodgersrgood's Avatar
    Member #
    11351
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    818
    Phone
    moto droid
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by aaf709 View Post
    Looks like San Diego's going to be on the list. Go Chargers!
    haha except the chargers lost to the cheifs AND this weekends game is blackedout...(is that how you spell blackedout? or 2 words.. blacked out?)

    but woohoo LTE in sd
  7. Theme Developer
    xkape's Avatar
    Member #
    95251
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    OH-IO
    Posts
    3,877
    Liked
    78 times
    Phone
    Bionic, G Nex and T Prime
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #17
    As a Cincinnatian.. I still say really? Cincinnati at launch? Someone must have ****** someones **** for that to happen. For the kids out there, thats.. someone must have helped someones daughter.
  8. Droid
    jsprings's Avatar
    Member #
    1737
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaf709 View Post
    Looks like San Diego's going to be on the list. Go Chargers!
    Hopefully they are moving to Los Angeles : )

    They cant skip us for crying out loud. L.A. is the center of the world for crying out loud : )
    Only in the minds of Lost Angels! (former resident)
    -----Jon-----
  9. Super Moderator
    Vulcan1600's Avatar
    Member #
    7183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,569
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaf709 View Post
    Looks like San Diego's going to be on the list. Go Chargers!
    Hopefully they are moving to Los Angeles : )

    They cant skip us for crying out loud. L.A. is the center of the world for crying out loud : )

    Really Ck, then why dont yall have a football team.

    Just kidding, I know that is a sore spot for LA natives. But hey you can still support the 49ers.
    Neither Los Angeles or San Francisco have an NFL football team.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

  10. Master Droid
    Zippster's Avatar
    Member #
    51
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    524
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr HD
    #20
    The comments say they wouldnt be surprised if Buffalo wasnt one of the ones included either, normally I would agree but seeing as though we have had Fiber and Fios to the home here already for years and alot of "Major" cities and towns are years away from even that, we may just sneak into this deal.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Issue with Verizon Network Extender??
    By gripweed in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:34 PM
  2. Verizon and it's 3G Network
    By cybertec69 in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:51 PM
  3. verizon network only 1x many times
    By Pamela in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:16 PM
  4. Are you on the Verizon or Alltel Network?
    By Modulus in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:26 PM
  5. Verizon Droid Expansion
    By danDroid in forum Android News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 12:33 PM

Search tags for this page

austin lte

,

lte austin

,
lte in austin
,
lte in raleigh
,
lte in raleigh nc
,

lte raleigh

,
lte raleigh nc
,
nfl cities
,
raleigh lte
,

verizon lte austin

,
verizon lte charlotte
,
verizon lte network expansion
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+