Members of Droid Forums are reporting receiving an OTA update for the Motorola Droid 2 (Version.2.2.20.A955.Verizon.en.US/BP: BP_C_01.09.05P). According to Verizon the update includes enhancements and improves performance.
- Enabled text and picture message scrolling.
- Streamlined set up of Visual Voice Mail feature.
- Improved contact sync with Corporate Exchange categories and groups.
- View accurate contact pictures when reviewing Recent Call Log.
To update manually, Follow these steps:
1. From the main menu tap Menu
2. Select Settings
3. Select About phone
4. Select System updates
5. Select Download to proceed with the download of the update
6. Once the download has completed select Install now
7. Software installation is complete. Select Ok
Thanks for the tip, saxman!