DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto Droid Supposedly Getting Froyo on 7/13

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C5O View Post
    If this is true I might have to root.

Um root may be a good idea then
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  2. C5O
    Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post

Yeah I am tired of waiting for Froyo.
    Motorola Droid-Turned off
    Mototola Droid X-Turned on
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB

Embrace SPRecovery and SU and welcome it with open arms! lmao
  4. C5O
    Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post

Embrace SPRecovery and SU and welcome it with open arms! lmao
    I might be doing it tomorrow.
    Motorola Droid-Turned off
    Mototola Droid X-Turned on
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    what is the easiest way to root 2.1? Is it positive that 2.2 WILL NOT be out tomorrow? I want to make sure that it is NOT coming out tomorrow before i root and install a rom.
    Absolutely Loving my Galaxy S3
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Well I hate to burst the bubble but I decided to do it. It is not going to happen tomorrow or the next day. Obviously someone in this forum has connections with somebody in Big Red since August is a big and I mean big maybe if the stars are align and I mean if Droid X sales are met get my drift but it is more like September and guys and gals that is still a maybe.

Let say cough cough training just finished on Droid X and 2.2 training should have started a week before launch but no training at Big Red as of yet do not see in the agenda yet hhhmmmm interesting.

A little reminder on Big Red approach the Blackberry Curve 8330 was on target to get OS 5.0 but Curve 2 sales were very slow and really slow and getting slower so guess what Big Red dropped 8330 and no OS 5.0. Crappy thing by Big Red but hey try to ask for vacation time at big red...not easy.

It gets frustrating because the Droid was not a cheap phone for some customers and they should expect service when it comes to updates. Red hates the beta or the home grown roms they really do and the tethering is not the issue trust me they will blocked it that is not the hold up. It is Droid X and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I swear I always thing that Big Red and the show on HBO True Blood are run by the same people. ROFL I can provide some under the table updates but please PM and I will try. Again someone in this forum is very tight with a person at Big Red everything I read they were on target on 97% of the time...oh by the way I am not disgruntled it just people pay a lot of money for phones and services and 2.2 is solid and ready it really is.

Good Night talk to you soon
  7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by droid2d2 View Post
    Well I hate to burst the bubble but I decided to do it. It is not going to happen tomorrow or the next day. Obviously someone in this forum has connections with somebody in Big Red since August is a big and I mean big maybe if the stars are align and I mean if Droid X sales are met get my drift but it is more like September and guys and gals that is still a maybe.

Let say cough cough training just finished on Droid X and 2.2 training should have started a week before launch but no training at Big Red as of yet do not see in the agenda yet hhhmmmm interesting.

A little reminder on Big Red approach the Blackberry Curve 8330 was on target to get OS 5.0 but Curve 2 sales were very slow and really slow and getting slower so guess what Big Red dropped 8330 and no OS 5.0. Crappy thing by Big Red but hey try to ask for vacation time at big red...not easy.

It gets frustrating because the Droid was not a cheap phone for some customers and they should expect service when it comes to updates. Red hates the beta or the home grown roms they really do and the tethering is not the issue trust me they will blocked it that is not the hold up. It is Droid X and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I swear I always thing that Big Red and the show on HBO True Blood are run by the same people. ROFL I can provide some under the table updates but please PM and I will try. Again someone in this forum is very tight with a person at Big Red everything I read they were on target on 97% of the time...oh by the way I am not disgruntled it just people pay a lot of money for phones and services and 2.2 is solid and ready it really is.

Again i didnt say a guarantee....just if you are hoping to tomorrow it looks like thats not going to happen
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    maybe I should sell my droid? I don't feel like screwing with roms and life without flash blows.
    Absolutely Loving my Galaxy S3
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by droid2d2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wvdroidman View Post
    maybe I should sell my droid? I don't feel like screwing with roms and life without flash blows.
    I say root it........enjoy these beautful devices with froyo and flash
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    hi i just made an account asking an important Q.

for the froyo update how will we receive it? Is there going to be a notification(ie. an app update notification)?
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links