DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Motorola Droid 2 Pictures Emerge

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid A855
    I hate to say it, but I will not be getting the Droid 2. Too many negatives for me; motoblur and keyboard. I might be getting something HTC the next time around, if they have something without sense on it.
    FroYo
    Follow me on
    Twitter
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JCo352 View Post
    I hate to say it, but I will not be getting the Droid 2. Too many negatives for me; motoblur and keyboard. I might be getting something HTC the next time around, if they have something without sense on it.

I use the Droid Moto and the HTC DI and I just rooted my Moto D to Froyo 2.2 and pleased that the Wifi is working on it.

However the speed and feel of the DI has impressed the heck out of me compaird to the moto. I dotn think the moto 2 will compaire to the HTC DI honestly. Also droid 2 does not have 8mp camera, I like the Dpad, and seems like all were getting is a faster processor with the Droid 2 and a new design. Not seeing much of a difference between it and the Moto D first edition.

Happy with my Droid because its rooted and I have Wifi, and also happy with my DI because of the speed and Scenes Function.

However Im not knocking the Droid 2, hell Its still a Droid and the most fantastic invention since Toilet Paper.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm probably going to wait until a droid with a front facing camera is released.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Sign me up for the Tegra 2 Droid 3.....*wish*
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    they always change the location on the 4 touch buttons.. another getting use too
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    I think they have an app to randomize the buttons...seems like they're keeping the search button the same, but it may just be a matter of time...
    Noisy Kung Fu
    BlameLukeTV

iPhone "just works" ... but DROID Does ... so, why settle for just a phone?

Moto DROID rooted Gingerbread Simply Stunning v5.4
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Meh...not that impressed...
    Ridin' the lightening!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    It seems like Motorola just addressed minor complains with the Droid 1, slightly refreshed the design and dumped it on consumers hoping we eat it up. This is what cost Motorola so much market share before. They make a hit phone, then don't really change it and keep trying to resell it to us with new names.

The Droid was a success because it was well made, hefty, ran on a new OS, was different from everything else on the market and had a MASSIVE ad campaign. The Droid 2 is going to bomb.

They need to go back to the drawing board, give us a more attractive and unique design, redo the new (crappier IMO) keyboard, give it some impressive internals, double the processor speed, better camera... and it will sell.

The reason the Iphone blows out of the stores each year is because it's new, fresh, better than the previous model and the OS is astounding. The Droid 2 is a fail on every level.

The Droid 2 ad campaign...... "Droid 2 : Droid Does (marginally better than the previous model)"
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoo View Post
    It seems like Motorola just addressed minor complains with the Droid 1, slightly refreshed the design and dumped it on consumers hoping we eat it up. This is what cost Motorola so much market share before. They make a hit phone, then don't really change it and keep trying to resell it to us with new names.

The Droid was a success because it was well made, hefty, ran on a new OS, was different from everything else on the market and had a MASSIVE ad campaign. The Droid 2 is going to bomb.

They need to go back to the drawing board, give us a more attractive and unique design, redo the new (crappier IMO) keyboard, give it some impressive internals, double the processor speed, better camera... and it will sell.

The reason the Iphone blows out of the stores each year is because it's new, fresh, better than the previous model and the OS is astounding. The Droid 2 is a fail on every level.

The Droid 2 ad campaign...... "Droid 2 : Droid Does (marginally better than the previous model)"
    So do it like Chrysler instead of BMW?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links