DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ALERT: Droid X High quality Pics

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    xhaxol
    Phone
    G Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseider View Post
    Like I said in the other thread. 1Ghz Snapdragon instead of 720Mhz OMAP 3630, if true, would make this phone a failure in my eyes.
    I have been reading up on the 720mhz omap 3630 and they seem comparable with the omap actually getting better graphics and lower power consumption.
    joined AA (android anonymous). Turns out the program feeds my addiction rather than squelch it. I dont mind though
    OG Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, Droid Incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, and Now The Android Phone, The Galaxy Nexus
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Reminds me of an HD2. Why in the hell did they use hard buttons on the front? Google is trying to flood the market with all these damn phones. Push everything else out by brute force.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    xhaxol
    Phone
    G Nexus
    the thicker part by the camera looks intriguing, wonder if it would be comfortable to hold.
    joined AA (android anonymous). Turns out the program feeds my addiction rather than squelch it. I dont mind though
    OG Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, Droid Incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, and Now The Android Phone, The Galaxy Nexus
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Its got to be the heat becaose they share almost no resemblance to me
    Upgrade now or wait hmm that's the question
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    theoriginalvic
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweettooth View Post
    Reminds me of an HD2. Why in the hell did they use hard buttons on the front? Google is trying to flood the market with all these damn phones. Push everything else out by brute force.
    Over-saturating the market with all these phones. They need to slow down a bit. I just bought the Droid in November of 09..with all these phones coming out the re-sale value is going down.
    Galaxy S4 - Stock (For now)
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by VitsDroid View Post
    Like I said in the other thread. 1Ghz Snapdragon instead of 720Mhz OMAP 3630, if true, would make this phone a failure in my eyes.
    I have been reading up on the 720mhz omap 3630 and they seem comparable with the omap actually getting better graphics and lower power consumption.
    You want to have some real fun read up on T.I. OMAP 4430 and 4440 as well as some of ST Ericsson's Cortex A-9 stuff.
    OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid
    I think I'm in the minority with this one, but I personally like the hump. I think it'll make the phone nicer to hold while actually using it as a phone, and easier to see it as an alarm clock in the morning. I don't have a cradle, just plug it up and lay it on the table beside the bed.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Happystranger View Post
    Over-saturating the market with all these phones. They need to slow down a bit. I just bought the Droid in November of 09..with all these phones coming out the re-sale value is going down.
    I fail to see the issue here. 99% of the time you can get a 1 yr. early upg. for a nominal fee. Then just keep your old phone as backup or for well... whatever.
    OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    theoriginalvic
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Happystranger View Post
    I fail to see the issue here. 99% of the time you can get a 1 yr. early upg. for a nominal fee. Then just keep your old phone as backup or for well... whatever.
    Well the way I see it, if I can sell my phone and use that money to buy a newer phone why not? I sold a 3 month old BB Tour to get the Droid, and I'm going to do the same with the Droid to get something else. It's a vicious cycle..
    Galaxy S4 - Stock (For now)
  10. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1559 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Good news...No Snapdragon.

Updated OP.

they just updated the article
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast