DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ALERT: Droid X High quality Pics

1. Johnly
    There isn't enough to even be concerned with size. I like bigger tires on by truck, so give me the American made phone. (oooo, 3/8 of an inch taller, with a bigger screen, hardly any talk to be had about size, IMO) As for all tires and phones, you can roll, and make phone calls just fine with any of them. The Inc has some beef too, but it is also a great phone, lol. These days, having the latest phone will only last you 2-3 months, get used to it, and get happy with what you roll in, lol.

Come on Droid Pro rocking my Invidia T!
  2. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1559 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    I like the lines/angles off this device..
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Darkseider doesn't the Incredible have "with Google" on it as well?
    Negative

http://www.techdigest.tv/htc%20incredible%202.jpg
    that is an old picture. The released version of the Incredible does say "with Google" on the back.
    • I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

• I am not Neo, but I am still the One.
  4. Johnly
    A very sharp device indeed...metal is always good.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Holy crap how many droids are they releasing?? Lol
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I bet the next one after this will have a cure to various cancers.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I can't think of any reasons to not return my Droid before my 30 days are up in order to pick up a DroidX when it comes out in July.

I over research everything, and want to make sure I'd like the DroidX over the Droid.

The DroidX doesn't have any moving parts to trap dust, grit, or grime. It should be much easier to keep clean for those who work with their hands. I picked up the Droid last Saturday the 5th and since I'm an industrial electician, have been keeping it in a zip lock baggy while in my pocket at work.

I wonder how difficult it will be to get rid of the MotoBlur UI, because I REALLY like the plain Android OS UI.

I have to be very careful with use at work, because the battery drains down rather quick. I disable GPS, turn the backlight down to minimum, disable Gmail synch (since I don't use Gmail), and have my rocketmail.com (Yahoo.com) email account set to check every hour. If I were to keep the Droid, I would be forced to get the Seidio 2800 mAh battery, which only gives me one case to choose from. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if you can't actually use the "smart" part of it?

As long as the call quality on the DroidX is as good as it is on the Droid and the battery life isn't any worse than it is on the Doid, then I would imagine it would be a go.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by royta View Post
    I can't think of any reasons to not return my Droid before my 30 days are up in order to pick up a DroidX when it comes out in July.

I over research everything, and want to make sure I'd like the DroidX over the Droid.

The DroidX doesn't have any moving parts to trap dust, grit, or grime. It should be much easier to keep clean for those who work with their hands. I picked up the Droid last Saturday the 5th and since I'm an industrial electician, have been keeping it in a zip lock baggy while in my pocket at work.

I wonder how difficult it will be to get rid of the MotoBlur UI, because I REALLY like the plain Android OS UI.

I have to be very careful with use at work, because the battery drains down rather quick. I disable GPS, turn the backlight down to minimum, disable Gmail synch (since I don't use Gmail), and have my rocketmail.com (Yahoo.com) email account set to check every hour. If I were to keep the Droid, I would be forced to get the Seidio 2800 mAh battery, which only gives me one case to choose from. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if you can't actually use the "smart" part of it?

As long as the call quality on the DroidX is as good as it is on the Droid and the battery life isn't any worse than it is on the Doid, then I would imagine it would be a go.

One more thing. I really like the fact the Droid is metal. It does not seem flimsy at all. Do we know if the DroidX will also be metal and heavy duty feeling?
  9. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Twitter
    garemlin
    Phone
    LG G2 - Nexus 7 v2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by royta View Post
    One more thing. I really like the fact the Droid is metal. It does not seem flimsy at all. Do we know if the DroidX will also be metal and heavy duty feeling?

Yes it is supposed to be very Droid-like in it's construction from what the ones who have had hands-on time with it have said.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Very nice (unofficial) render, eh?
    OG Droid retired but serving as a wireless tablet now and then.
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Links