DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Dont Sing it - BRING IT!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoff125 View Post
    and they didn't dare get off wifi because they knew ATT would be that much slower, however had they been on verizon, they coulda turned wifi off and gotten the page to load.
    then explain how the 3gs loaded up but not the 4g..lol you were trying to blame this on at&t
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D3
    No, I said they stayed on WiFi because they didn't dare go onto the AT&T connection. <3 the iPhone and AT&T more, go get an iPhone 4 and join a jail breaking forum when the iPhone4 gets it. And last I checked, AT&T does NOT have a 4G network, it's the iPhone4, not 4G. thanks.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    No, I said they stayed on WiFi because they didn't dare go onto the AT&T connection. <3 the iPhone and AT&T more, go get an iPhone 4 and join a jail breaking forum when the iPhone4 gets it. And last I checked, AT&T does NOT have a 4G network, it's the iPhone4, not 4G. thanks.
    lol at least come to a debate with correct information...it's called (or was) iphone 4g because it's the 4th GENERATION of the iphone. your first presumption was that it didn't load because of AT&t without even realizing that the 3gs loaded just fine. and i'm on the droid forums simply because i like droid more. but i don't see why i can't love my droid without being able to like the iphone as well.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D3
    correct information? It was never called the 4g, Apple, the company making the phone never called it the 4g, "4g" was just speculation and rumor, sorry for not falling for rumors and therefore coming to a 'debate' with wrong interpretation (as in I don't care fore rumors). And I made fun of AT&T because they have horrid service. Verizon has been proven time and time again to have better service, I knew they had WiFi at the conference, but had they used Verizon, the page would have loaded just fine.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    @kristoff125,

I would just drop it if I was you. You are obviously dealing with an Apple Fanboy and Apple will never do wrong to him.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D3
    I still do think it's funny that he said I had the wrong info, when in fact he had the wrong info thinking it was the iPhone 4G.
  7. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    I still do think it's funny that he said I had the wrong info, when in fact he had the wrong info thinking it was the iPhone 4G.
    Let it go not worth the trouble, believe me...Why the heck is he in a Verizon Droid forum anyway?
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    correct information? It was never called the 4g, Apple, the company making the phone never called it the 4g, "4g" was just speculation and rumor, sorry for not falling for rumors and therefore coming to a 'debate' with wrong interpretation (as in I don't care fore rumors). And I made fun of AT&T because they have horrid service. Verizon has been proven time and time again to have better service, I knew they had WiFi at the conference, but had they used Verizon, the page would have loaded just fine.
    but they were on wifi...the 3gs loaded just fine so i don't know where you're going with this whole if it was verizon it would have loaded. dude, you do realize where the 4g came from right? it wasn't meant for 4g (ala sprint) but 4th generation. same thing with the ipods. did the ipod 5g have 5g network?

and to the guy above me..you're pretty dense. lol if you actually took the time to read the posts you'd see that i'm on the android wagon the whole way. it's a much better OS than iphone's.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekniqs View Post
    and i'm on the droid forums simply because i like droid more. but i don't see why i can't love my droid without being able to like the iphone as well.
    geez is it that hard to read?
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekniqs View Post
    but they were on wifi...the 3gs loaded just fine so i don't know where you're going with this whole if it was verizon it would have loaded. dude, you do realize where the 4g came from right? it wasn't meant for 4g (ala sprint) but 4th generation. same thing with the ipods. did the ipod 5g have 5g network?

and to the guy above me..you're pretty dense. lol if you actually took the time to read the posts you'd see that i'm on the android wagon the whole way. it's a much better OS than iphone's.
    And I can speculate as to the next model BMW will be putting out, but if I'm wrong, and someone else is right, I won't tell them they lack info because they didn't follow the unofficial speculation is all I'm saying.
    And I understand they were on WiFi, but why did Jobs not consider turning WiFi off and using the cell signal?
    I'd guess because the phone wasn't active, but even if it was, which it may have been, I wasn't there so I wouldn't know, but the signal would have been slower than the pathetic attempt at WiFi they put up.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Links