DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Shadow

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Canadian Motorola Milestone
    It has a Purty Screen it looks. It looks way too much like the droid though? (Not that it's a bad thing, was hoping for some unique design flair)
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTOROLA DROID

Talking

i think its the droid numero dos lol really sad that the droid will only "lose the smartphone battle"to its next gen counterpart i mean it has not been dethroned by the nexus one hero iphone or incredible look for it to come out when iphone 4g comes out till then droid ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (0nly drawback is Verizon) lol
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    whats wrong with verizon? and ive seen a training link posted for this but the traning session has not been made avalible yet

cant wait till i get the email for me to access the training and get more info
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTOROLA DROID
    verizon muffs every ota update, takes out features adds from otas like wifi hotspot that would be part of 2.2 but they'll sh** themselves and steal it from us or else make us pay extra to use it. questionable charges to bills.... find every way to nickle and dime you.... service sucks over the vast part of illinois...3g internet sooooooooooooo slow and to top it all of they are expensive as hell
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by M1DN1GHT View Post
    verizon muffs every ota update, takes out features adds from otas like wifi hotspot that would be part of 2.2 but they'll sh** themselves and steal it from us or else make us pay extra to use it. questionable charges to bills.... find every way to nickle and dime you.... service sucks over the vast part of illinois...3g internet sooooooooooooo slow and to top it all of they are expensive as hell
    the only thing that was not included in the 2.1 update for the droid was the homescreens and 3d launcher, verizon is not blocking any thing, what ever app pops up in the market you can download it to the droid as long as it supports the phone, verizon has not blocked on single app but has warned that if you use any app that tampers with your contract you will be charged for example wifi tether. if your so unhappy with verizon then quit whining and put your money where your mouth is and get a carrier that works for you, after all just like the droid, the shadow will more than likly be GSM too
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    This pic of the Shadow looks an awful like what I imagined the Droid 2 would look like. Slightly more rounded corners, little bigger screen, chin is still there but a bit different.

If it is the Shadow, it may very well be my next phone. I'm finding I don't use the physical keyboard anymore. A nice looking phone like this one might just over-shadow the Droid 2.
    OG Droid retired but serving as a wireless tablet now and then.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    first its not a gsm device second the screen is 4.1 and third the internel mem is reported to be 2-8gb
    Upgrade now or wait hmm that's the question
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    very nice!
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    MotoBLUR = no thank you. I love my moto droid because it's stock Android. Motorola should smarten up and realize that their best selling phone - the Moto Droid - is stock, and they should keep it that way.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    For the life of me I don't understand why they use that dark grey/black background in their ads. They really need to use a nice blue or red background to show off the phone.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links