DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rugged Droid Contest!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    RAZR & DROID 1
    Beer bottle caps some how get into my pockets so my wife says. With a case my Droid wont get scratched by them. ( so I am not a litter Bug )
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    I want one so I can use my phone as a theft deterrent!

Android user since Droid 1 launch.
    • Droid Razr Maxx (Current): Eclipse ICS v1.1
    • Droid Bionic (Wife's Current/My Previous): Eclipse v2.2
    • DroidX (Retired): Liberty3 v2.0
    • Droid 1 (Retired): Project Elite @ 1.25GHz SV
    "I can't wait to get it out of the box and void its warranty"
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid A855
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Kids man kids. I'm on my third droid and the ***** of it is they aren't mine but my girls so i can't even act mad about it or risk badunkadunk when one of those brats decides it would be funny to toss my phone off the second floor porch.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorlola Droid

Arrow Why I need a Rugged Case

Hi all. I am a Land Surveyor / CAD Manager in Rochester, NY. I use my Droid for many different things, but typically it is in wooded areas / heavy brush where I am constantly dropping my Droid. For this reason, climbing through brush, I make my case for winning this. Thanks.
    Chuckche
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola DROID
    well i need a case that's better than the ones i've had / have now. i need a case to survive FOUR (yes 4) kids all under 6 years old, a home based custom metal fabrication shop, atv repair and customization, not to mention home repair, and lawn care(and those are all the part time after hour tasks i dive into to keep 4 kids and loving wife fed!), to top that off with automotive and heavy equipment maintenance (not that little stuff either) and of course the mill work...... and that's all before we have 3 t-ball games at different times.......... ;-)

never though i'd have a phone to fit just about everything i need to keep track of. between scheduling atv's for repair, service, to checking emails not in my living room for potential custom orders, to keeping a calender set up right there handy so i don't have to leave my work area to set up schedules.

i probably don't deserve a free case, there are people out there that work more, and are in worse environments for 22 hours of the day for 362 days a week. but this case would probably be what will work the best for every all around situation, no matter if it was a small task like a simple phone call, or if you're scheduling 15 tasks while under a house redoing plumbing, right after i finished laying some concrete for a dive way, then off to take the kids to t-ball......

i want to keep this droid running tip top safe and secure, i don't know how i went this long with out this!!

thanks again to all for the wealth of knowledge!!
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    a855 droid

Talking "I See Rugged Durrability"

=Hi, all, I have a Moto Droid, which is the first smartphone (under statement) that I have owned. "Wow" is the best way to describe it. I really it. If I ever dropped it I would be a disaster. I work around lumber products all day and I'm scared to death I'll break it. I have never found a case that would fit my needs untill I saw this post about the Innocase 360. It looks like just what I need. I would be honered to have my Droid safe inside this fine communication protector case. Thank you Seidio!

Thomas--
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Rugged Droid contest

I should simply win so that i can see the look on my wifes face when she see's it. She feels i spend more time researching droid than i do with her, is that bad? Honey I love you but these guys are what keep me sane. respect to all that do what they do to keep things fresh. zyalater iphone.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    I would love a rugged case because I'm a rock climber enthusiast. When i'm scaling the mountain I always have my phone in my pocket "just in case" something happens. I've dropped my previous phones anywhere from 5 feet to a couple hundred feet off the ground. I'm not saying I deserve a case, but it would be a lot nice to have one.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Well I just dropped and broke the screen of my Droid and now need to replace it, If I had a case it most likely would have survived.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Links